IGNORED

Please Rate The Lads v Northampton Town

cheshire_red

Oh yes indeedie, an absolute footy miracle, any ideas?

Please Rate The Lads v Northampton Town

No, but i think I would have witnessed one had Northampton scored. A guy in a wheelchair in the away disabled section was hollering and shouting the whole game, using the worst language I have heard for a while. I could imagine the Cobblers scoring and him jumping up and punching the air in delight.

Bartalona was correct...... :whistle2:

I saw BAS Score

And what a goal from the Albion goal machine that is super Bas Savage.

Corner from the right, couple of headers and a scrambled clearance off the line and the ball fell to Bas. He took his time took careful aim and smashed it into the net from at least 6 feet.

I saw BAS Score

Corner from the right, couple of headers and a scrambled clearance off the line and the ball fell to Bas. He took his time took careful aim and smashed it into the net from at least 6 feet.

That's three in six games for Bas, and improving every game apparently. I still thought he was unlucky not to earn a year's contract at AG, to be honest, given how much he contributed to our recovery last season. He had a damned sight more skill than most people gave him credit for, and now he seems to have his scoring goggles on he's probably a real asset. That said, he didn't stand out against us the other week. Anyway, I wish him luck.

I saw BAS Score

Yea I saw this too.

Brilliant footwork aswel (when celebrating).

Archived