IGNORED

FAO Anyone Signed Up On The Rovers Forum

Guest mesa boogie

Guest mesa boogie

Evening sheeds.

I know we haven't all seen eye to eye the last couple of weeks but if any of you read the story of Jamie Cooper on the front of todays evening post then you will relise there are more important things in life. Jamie is a life long gashead who served for our country in Iraq, this is not a war i agree with but whole heatedly support our boys and girls over there. Jamie who is 18 is the youngest army personel to be injured in a Iraq after a mortar outside his hotel in Basra. On returning home (after being revived on the plane) Jamie caught MRSA not once but twice. Jamie is a life long gashead and is aiming to be fit enough to make it to Cardiff. We're lobbying the board to make sure Jamie is treated like a hero in one of the VIP suites at the Millenium Stadium.

If you are signed up to the Rovers forum please could you take two minutes to add you name to following thread to make damn sure this happens.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=57489

Thanks for your time

Dave

Evening sheeds.

I know we haven't all seen eye to eye the last couple of weeks but if any of you read the story of Jamie Cooper on the front of todays evening post then you will relise there are more important things in life. Jamie is a life long gashead who served for our country in Iraq, this is not a war i agree with but whole heatedly support our boys and girls over there. Jamie who is 18 is the youngest army personel to be injured in a Iraq after a mortar outside his hotel in Basra. On returning home (after being revived on the plane) Jamie caught MRSA not once but twice. Jamie is a life long gashead and is aiming to be fit enough to make it to Cardiff. We're lobbying the board to make sure Jamie is treated like a hero in one of the VIP suites at the Millenium Stadium.

If you are signed up to the Rovers forum please could you take two minutes to add you name to following thread to make damn sure this happens.

Thanks for your time

Dave

I registered but it won't allow me to post anything.

Can you sort it out with your leaders for me?

RRL

Evening sheeds.

Thanks for your time

Dave

As I couldn't get on to your forum, I'm not sure what you are seeking for this poor guy. If it's some dosh to pay for a VIP day out in the Tinpot final I guess there would be plenty on here who would be happy to chip in. (As long as any surplus goes towards a good cause and NOT towards buying decent players. We need to keep you where you belong!!)

;)

Guest mesa boogie
I still can't post on their site...

Can someone please add my name to it? .... RedLionLad (Bristol City)

Done & done! Thanks for your help everyone!

:worship2:

Guest mesa boogie
I wish you'd stop posting on here....your screaming Arab down below is putting me off me Sunday dinner.

I put my Torsten Dinkle in your Gravy!

:shocking:

Archived