IGNORED

Jamie Cooper......think about this

Dolman Block B

I have just read something that brings following Bristol City and Bristol Rovers into complete reality.

No doubt this post will be moved, but hopefully after quite a few will have a chance to read.

This young lad is a Rovers fan (sorry) but has been badly injured fighting the war in that mother of a place called Iraq.

The kid,s home now, albeit not to well, and wants more than ever to watch his football club in Cardiff.

Sort of makes me think/understand, that losing to the Gas is sweet fa, compared to what this young man has been through!

He has been through hell and back, nearly lost his f##### life for our cause.

So Bristol City fans, hats off to the lad, wish him well, and let him live his dream......Good on you Jamie..

I have just read something that brings following Bristol City and Bristol Rovers into complete reality.

No doubt this post will be moved, but hopefully after quite a few will have a chance to read.

This young lad is a Rovers fan (sorry) but has been badly injured fighting the war in that mother of a place called Iraq.

The kid,s home now, albeit not to well, and wants more than ever to watch his football club in Cardiff.

Sort of makes me think/understand, that losing to the Gas is sweet fa, compared to what this young man has been through!

He has been through hell and back, nearly lost his f##### life for our cause.

So Bristol City fans, hats off to the lad, wish him well, and let him live his dream......Good on you Jamie..

I'll second that Arn.

I sincerely hope Rovers take it upon themselves to do everything to give this lad a very special VIP day out. Regardless of what people think about the legitimacy of the war, these guys and girls who are prepared to lay down their lives for their country are genuine heroes and deserve our utmost respect. Even Gashead ones. I hope he is able to have a great day out regardless of the result.

I have signed the petition on the sag forum, lets hope it pressurizes dunceford to do some thing.

25 years ago i would have laid my life on the line for this sh1thole country, not anymore.

Blair and his Scottish cronies have killed the country i loved.

Just to say that there's an excellent piece on the extremely courageous Jamie Cooper here:

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/news/tm...-name_page.html

It's even better for not mentioning the Gas, but it does give an idea of what he has been through. It's fair to say that after all he's endured over the past few months, watching Rovers must be comparatively pleasant experience. Not many can say that. I hope he enjoys his day out as much as any fan on a losing side can, and wish him the best of luck with his recovery.

i was in the falklands and came through ok all be it a little bit scared up stairs or so people tell me. just a stupid idea and shoot me down if you want but why don,t we have a whip round and pay for the guys day out i,ll start with a tenner

i was in the falklands and came through ok all be it a little bit scared up stairs or so people tell me. just a stupid idea and shoot me down if you want but why don,t we have a whip round and pay for the guys day out i,ll start with a tenner

Well I'd gladly put another tenner in. It might be a nice gesture after the battering the image of City and Rovers fans took last week. We've got to be careful though - we might give him enough to buy the bloody club!

Put me down for £20.....how you going to collect and make sure the lad has a great day out?

Archived