IGNORED

Can I Come In Please

freezer

Can anyone please clarify the situation regarding getting into the ground on matchdays please.

For various reasons I couldn't get to the ground until half-time today. I went to the steward manning the gate at the Dolman/Atyeo end of the Dolman, showed my season ticket and asked nicely if I could come in. He said that I could only come in if I'd gone out, thinking quickly I said that I had gone out-to get a burger-and whilst he was mulling it over I stepped past him and the gates of steel and went into the ground.

At least someone was manning the gate, unlike another local club.

If you have a ticket for a game, or a season ticket, what are the rules and regs regarding admittance.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum or somewhat trivial but it would be nice to know where I stand(sit)in future.

Great 3 points today.

Can anyone please clarify the situation regarding getting into the ground on matchdays please.

For various reasons I couldn't get to the ground until half-time today. I went to the steward manning the gate at the Dolman/Atyeo end of the Dolman, showed my season ticket and asked nicely if I could come in. He said that I could only come in if I'd gone out, thinking quickly I said that I had gone out-to get a burger-and whilst he was mulling it over I stepped past him and the gates of steel and went into the ground.

If you have a ticket for a game, or a season ticket, what are the rules and regs regarding admittance.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum or somewhat trivial but it would be nice to know where I stand(sit)in future.

Great 3 points today.

I would suggest you contact the club directly, or read the conditions on your ticket, rather than ask on here, where you're only likely to get an opinion and not a definitive answer.

Great 3 points today.

If you have a valid matchday ticket, or obviously a season ticket you can enter the ground at any time during the game.. If you arrived before half time there would have been a turnstile still open, but during or after half time, the steward on the gate will take your ticket as you come through. He was probably an agency steward who was unaware of the rules. No need to contact the club, any senior steward on the day will tell you the same.

If you have a valid matchday ticket, or obviously a season ticket you can enter the ground at any time during the game.. If you arrived before half time there would have been a turnstile still open, but during or after half time, the steward on the gate will take your ticket as you come through. He was probably an agency steward who was unaware of the rules. No need to contact the club, any senior steward on the day will tell you the same.

Just out of interest Kingpin....

Are you a steward?.....

....and are you a skittler?

Thank you very much for the info.

Which skittles league do you play in? You might have played against me in the past.

And my dad. Not me as I'm rather poor. :innocent06:

Anyway glad I know this now as when I start my job in August I might not finish until 2-40 which could leave it very tight and I did not know that they let people in after kick off.

Thank you.

Archived