IGNORED

scunny v forest

paulie

hard one to call this one,, do we want forest to lose at scunny to give us more chance of second,,or do we want forest to win thus pulling back scunny and leaving top spot more realistic,or shold we all hope for a draw?

hard one to call this one,, do we want forest to lose at scunny to give us more chance of second,,or do we want forest to win thus pulling back scunny and leaving top spot more realistic,or shold we all hope for a draw?

Personally I would want Scunny to win, giving us a better chance to overhaul Forest. I think the title might just be out of reach now, given the stunning form Scunny have maintained, and I would prefer to join them in the Championship next season with poss. Yeovil succeeding in the p/offs.

I think wanting Scunny to win is giving up on top spot.

I think its better to pull the leading team back into the pack and look to be champions ourselves than to hope that S****horpe can 'do us a favour' and increase our chances of coming 2nd.

If we win our games in hand, they're only 5 points ahead of us and we are then already past Forest.

I think we should be positive and aim for top spot.

Come On Forest!

I think wanting Scunny to win is giving up on top spot.

I think its better to pull the leading team back into the pack and look to be champions ourselves than to hope that S****horpe can 'do us a favour' and increase our chances of coming 2nd.

If we win our games in hand, they're only 5 points ahead of us and we are then already past Forest.

I think we should be positive and aim for top spot.

Come On Forest!

Surely a draw would be the best result.

I'd want a draw between Scunny and Forest......just as long as we win.

If we lose or draw.....then maybe a Scunny win would be to our advantage.

Get ready folks for many twists and turns.

Aim high. We have to aim to catch Scunny.

Saying that, if we fail to take 6 points from our games in hand, then we can kiss catching Scunny goodbye.

Saying that, if we fail to take 6 points from our games in hand, then we can kiss catching Scunny goodbye.

As I said in an earlier thread, it matters very little whether we finish first or second. With that in mind we should let Scunny go, and have Forest drop as many points as posible. So a Scunny win definitely.

First job is to get ahead of Forest. If we win all our games (yes it's a tall order).....we get promoted.

Simple as that! :innocent06:

As I said in an earlier thread, it matters very little whether we finish first or second. With that in mind we should let Scunny go, and have Forest drop as many points as posible. So a Scunny win definitely.

I disagree, Scunny are still catchable.

Taking the League One championship is still possible, and we should'NT resign ourselves to "defeat" by aiming for second place.

Taking the League One championship is still possible, and we should resign ourselves to "defeat" by aiming for second place.

Browner.............still rather be in their position than ours.

Yes we could catch them, but unlikely mate.

I would take 2nd spot now...........rollocks to the play offs.

Taking the League One championship is still possible, and we should resign ourselves to "defeat" by aiming for second place.

'Hear Hear' we can still win this league !!!!

Look at Oldham !! They were top 5 games ago then lost 4 or 5 on the trot..

Keep Believing....... We can still catch Scunnie

C.T.I.D

Whatever the Forest S****horpe result all we should concern ourselves with are our results. If we could manage to maintain resonable form and keep winning we gain promotion. Lets hopefully not fall back into a situation of having to rely on other teams. We all know if we keep winning we are guaranteed promption, that being the case if S****horpe slip up we can take advantage.

BELIEVE. COME ON YOU REDS

'Hear Hear' we can still win this league !!!!

Look at Oldham !! They were top 5 games ago then lost 4 or 5 on the trot..

Keep Believing....... We can still catch Scunnie

C.T.I.D

If someone said to you today that you have guaranteed second place, or a fifty-fifty chance of a Ist or 3rd finish, I know which we would all take, including you. This game is a similar situation, because defeat for Forest would go a heck of a long way to us finishing second. A win for Forest may just put Scunny back into the mix, but then it's any two from three, or four if you still count Yeovil.

If someone said to you today that you have guaranteed second place, or a fifty-fifty chance of a Ist or 3rd finish, I know which we would all take, including you. This game is a similar situation, because defeat for Forest would go a heck of a long way to us finishing second. A win for Forest may just put Scunny back into the mix, but then it's any two from three, or four if you still count Yeovil.

But the Forest v Scunny game means nothing if we don't win our games.

We should be aiming for top of the league.

Five red cards* each plus a casualty list to rival the somme :fingerscrossed:

I don't think we should wish ill-favour on our opponents. It's not the sporting thing to do, old chap.

So, three red cards and a casualty list to rival the somme.

*Five red cards means the game is abandoned. I'm not sure what happens to the points in this situation?

I would take 2nd spot now and celebrate tonight.....after I'd been on the Sags Forum to wind 'em up :dance:

Wait to see how Forest get on against Donny tuesday and our result wednesday. :fingerscrossed:

Archived