IGNORED

Whats Wrong With Weale ?

Cardy

I notice Weale wasn't on the bench again yesterday and he apparently has a knee injury. Is this related to his long term problem ? He can't have played more than a couple of games and now his dodgey knee might have gone again ....

I was wondering what people think the future holds for him at BCFC ?

Am I missing something but after the Middlesborough Game Chris Weale has not even featured as a substitute. I am not a great fan of his, But is he injured again or fallen out of favour with GJ :noexpression:

He has been injured. The loan signing from QPR (Thomas) is filling in on the bench.

What you basiing that on? :blink:

he's bassing it on nothing

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?act=Search...sult_type=posts

just had a quick gander at his past postings as his name looked familiar and he seems to be one of those who just likes to take pop shots at anything to do with Gary Johnson or former Yeovil Town players........it's embrassing.......EVERY SINGLE POST HE HAS MADE IS AN INSULT

looks like he is the one who started the term "conference manager"

probably a former player with bitter feelings towards him

As much for as many reason's that I do love the Brazilian, Weale to me look's like the more dependable Goalkeeper in the brief action I've seen him in. Basso, every game is prone to spilling simple takes that he should not.

As for the politics behind it all, it reflects well on GJ reinstating the great man what with City fan's weariness/paranoia over the Yeovil connection.

Still think Weale's the better 'keeper.

haven't seen much but from what I have seen looking very promising indeed, shame that the staple in his knee was causing him discomfort as based on the boro game, i'd imagine he would have kept his place.

either way in the short time he did get, he looks another good johnson signing,

on a side note, unsure why people have a problem with him signing players he worked with in the past from Yeovil and other clubs, if nothing else he knows how their mindsets are and how they deal with pressure so he knows exactly what he is getting.

plus the fact the players want to work with him again, prove that they believe in his management and his methods.

Archived