IGNORED

betsy goal celebration

red man dan

I have just watched the Northampton highlights on world and it was nice to see the celebrations. Looks like a player and indeed team who really want to impress the manager and share some joy with him (and Keith Millen also). This kind of show of togtherness and 'all in it together' attitude could be vital as the pressure builds up as the season comes to an end.

There are going to be tough games against sides scrapping for points to survive (brentford on saturday for one), and the football and form may go out the window a little as if often does at this stage of the season. So a 'positve' determined attitude and one which the whole unit shares (team and manager/coaches) is going to be as important as the teams ability in the coming weeks in my opinion, if the first part is there then the latter will shine through, if it isnt then thats the reason the end of the season throws up some shock results.

could'nt agree more, nice to see all the players involved in the celebration. He looked like he enjoyed it alot.

what comes to my mind atm was about 7 years ago when newcastles Temir Ketsabia scored a goal and he his celebration, well... it was not a celebration, he kicked the stadium boards and pushed his team-mate away. :bruce_h4h:

Anyone remember that one :tv_horror:

Archived