IGNORED

Championship: 2 questions:

Br 1st ol

Can anyone let me know how much additional cash we would receive in year one, from any TV money etc and therefore, how much we may chose to spend on new players?

This leads on to how much should we spend on strenghtening the squad, and in which areas, and which proportion of the money should be spent where??

Can anyone help with the money question?

What do you think needs strengthening?

We've pretty much got cover in all positions so i'd imagine it'll be one in one out.

I expect Murray, Woodman, Orr, Russell and one of the strikers to go if we go up so i'd expect we'd just replace like for like but with more athleticism and quality that these players may lack.

Oh and average each championship club receives around £1 million in tv revenue. http://www.answers.com/topic/fa-premier-league

We've pretty much got cover in all positions so i'd imagine it'll be one in one out.

I expect Murray, Woodman, Orr, Russell and one of the strikers to go if we go up so i'd expect we'd just replace like for like but with more athleticism and quality that these players may lack.

Oh and average each championship club receives around £1 million in tv revenue. http://www.answers.com/topic/fa-premier-league

I agree that we will get rid of Aggy, Woody and He's An Orr IF we go up but I reckon we will give Scotty a one year contract or I am hoping we are!

I would not like to see Orr go if/when we get into the Championship next year. He has personal qualities that I think would help him to adjust to the higher level, despite his obvious limitations in ability.

He reminds me of Andy Llewelyn or David Moyes. Each year we predicted they'd need replacing the following year, each year the manager bought players to replace them - and each year through sheer hard work and application they forced themselves back into the team and made themselves undroppable. That's the sort of spirit we need in the camp, and it's the sort of spirit I suspect Mr Orr has in spades.

I can see Woodman and Russell going, and it's a toss up whether Scott would be kept on, I guess. I sincerely hope we do all we can to keep everyone else, regardless of which division we end up in next year.

To be Honest I think a little more competition on the left wing...Some genuine Steel in the middle and a genuine goalscorer would be all that needs changing.

Woodman is nothing special but I imagine isnt on a huge wage could well be worth keeping around just add depth

Orr should definately be kept on although maybe just a 1 year contract and same with Murray

Aggy seems to be a naturally fit player if Gary Speed can still do it in the prem don't see why we need to bin him

Archived