IGNORED

31st March

Forest_for_life

We have been given 3000 tickets for the Wedlock Stand. We are very likely to sell out so is there another 1000 on offer? Whats the full capacity of your away end?

It's about 5,500 but we might use the rest of it as an overflow for our fans. If the league table is similar on March 31st we'll get close to a sell out.

All depends on how many we sell, if we sell our lot then the other 1,500 will be given to us and a 1,000 seats empty for segregation, however if we ain't pushing the 17k then more will probly be given to you, the EE or to you Wedlock holds 5,500

We have been given 3000 tickets for the Wedlock Stand. We are very likely to sell out so is there another 1000 on offer? Whats the full capacity of your away end?

Evening Forest.

Funny enough it really does look as though that game will see the battle for 2nd spot.

If it looks likethat then I'm sure you,ll get the full 5000+ allocation.

One condition though.........you aint allowed to sing....... :shutup:

Evening Forest.

Funny enough it really does look as though that game will see the battle for 2nd spot.

Nor score any goals.

Realistically I would guess that you have had the full allocation, esp with our respective league positions. there will be a capacity crowd, and as other posters have suggested, the segregation will be to the detriment of away fans, as that could be another 500-1000 tickets.

I would imagine that the game will be made all ticket by the end of next week, esp. if results go our way midweek and Saturday.

We have a large amount of regulars who are not s/t holders who will want to see the Forest/Yeovil and Swansea matches.

Evening Forest.

I doubt it. 3k would be their limit, and we'd get the rest of the East End. Only if we've fallen away by then, and a sell out isn't expected, would Forest get a bigger allocation than that.

Good point Scott.

I hope the football club don't give them any advantages at all........that game could be vital

I expect it will be because I can't see either side falling away too much in the next few weeks. Imagine Forest having 5,000 and us only having a maximum of 14,000! It'd be like giving them a 12th man aswell! :city:

Give us 5000 :chant6ez: . I think last year we took about 3000 but there wasnt much riding on that game compared to this one. Agogo is on firo. Bargain signing that one.

You bought 2,100 odd and you were going for the play offs. So that's about half of what we took to yours this season, and less than the mighty Yeovil managed last season! :innocent06: Surely you wouldn't sell 5,000 if you had the chance? No matter how many of your boys decide to come for some revenge.

Agogo will get a few boos from our lot, guaranteed, but I'm sure him being a saghead will mean he'd love to score against us.

You bought 2,100 odd and you were going for the play offs. So that's about half of what we took to yours this season, and less than the mighty Yeovil managed last season! :innocent06: Surely you wouldn't sell 5,000 if you had the chance? No matter how many of your boys decide to come for some revenge.

Agogo will get a few boos from our lot, guaranteed, but I'm sure him being a saghead will mean he'd love to score against us.

I think we would sell 5000. There is worry on our side that the 3000 tickets wont make general sale! If thats the case we'll sell 5000 no problem.

I think we would sell 5000. There is worry on our side that the 3000 tickets wont make general sale! If thats the case we'll sell 5000 no problem.

How many season ticket holders do you have? Irrelevant to league position, which team do you think is your biggest attraction in this hellhole of a league?

How many season ticket holders do you have? Irrelevant to league position, which team do you think is your biggest attraction in this hellhole of a league?

You are probably despite the fact you've been here a while the big club debate goes beyond league position. I hope we get the chance to match the away support you brought to the City Ground. Are the coppers going to prepare big for this one? We have had no trouble since we last played you although the whole revenge thing over Amici might put that out the window.

You are probably despite the fact you've been here a while the big club debate goes beyond league position. I hope we get the chance to match the away support you brought to the City Ground. Are the coppers going to prepare big for this one? We have had no trouble since we last played you although the whole revenge thing over Amici might put that out the window.

You won't get the chance Forest, our ground isn't big enough! I'm sure our coppers will be aware of what happened in Nottingham and will expect your lot to want some revenge. When we played Millwall and Bristol Rovers the area was swamped with police, so I expect it'll be the same when you come.

You won't get the chance Forest, our ground isn't big enough! I'm sure our coppers will be aware of what happened in Nottingham and will expect your lot to want some revenge. When we played Millwall and Bristol Rovers the area was swamped with police, so I expect it'll be the same when you come.

Good news on the police. I doubt there will be any trouble near the ground. So your away end holds 5,500 but 1000 seats are lost to segregation and possibly more for City fans if you get the demand?

Giving Forest 5000 tickets would be just stupid when we can surely sell out the ground ourselves for a massive game like this.

It will probably be the same arrangements as the Plymouth and QPR games a few years ago...The east end split between home and away supporters, approx 2500 tickets for Forest.

We will surely sell out Ashton Gate for this one right?

Giving Forest 5000 tickets would be just stupid when we can surely sell out the ground ourselves for a massive game like this.

It will probably be the same arrangements as the Plymouth and QPR games a few years ago...The east end split between home and away supporters, approx 2500 tickets for Forest.

We will surely sell out Ashton Gate for this one right?

You'd have thought so. Perhaps the passion from the days of the Plymouth and QPR games have gone to some extent, but the Boro game at least reminded people that City are still around, and playing good football sometimes. The run in to the end of the 2003/2004 saw a few capacity crowds in a row, so hopefully the same will happen this year.

At the very least Forest, Swansea, Yeovil and Rotherham should be 17,000+ attendances. Brentford may be nearer 13,000 helped by the East End being open, probably Bradford 12,000+ then we can look forward to some healthy attendances (presuming results are good of course).

Good news on the police. I doubt there will be any trouble near the ground. So your away end holds 5,500 but 1000 seats are lost to segregation and possibly more for City fans if you get the demand?

Correct, the away end holds about 5,500. They will give you an initial 3,000 tickets. If the demand is huge from our end (which I think it will be) there will be a segregation of around 1,000 seats which means there could be 1,500 city fans on the other end of the Wedlock. I hope to god they

don't give you the whole end, that stand is deafening.

I would imagine it will be set up the same as it was against Boro.

So 3,000 seems about right for away support.

Archived