IGNORED

Matchday Hospitality

beau45

Really good Beau, you will enjoy.

Been in loads of times and the hospitality along with Paul Cheesley as your host is first class

As far as I'm aware, Paul Cheesley no longer hosts the hospitality.

I've taken up the hospitality before now. It's a different experience but there are a few things about it that stop me doing it again.

1) You can't sit in your usual seat with your mates

2) You have to dress smart & can't wear your City shirt.

3) We got funny looks when we started shouting/singing

On the plus side, the food was good, you get a stadium tour, the bar is open all day and you get to meet a few players.

It's good, wouldn't do it every week as I like being in with the "people" and not wearing a suit to games! Food is nice, bar is OK, stadium tour is amusing with a look around the trophy room (bit dusty) and some stories from the tour bloke (wasn't Cheesley when I went), held an FA Cup final medal from 1909 etc etc, you go into the changing rooms and see players around the place.

All in all a good day out which I am sure you would enjoy.

As far as I'm aware, Paul Cheesley no longer hosts the hospitality.

I've taken up the hospitality before now. It's a different experience but there are a few things about it that stop me doing it again.

1) You can't sit in your usual seat with your mates

2) You have to dress smart & can't wear your City shirt.

3) We got funny looks when we started shouting/singing

On the plus side, the food was good, you get a stadium tour, the bar is open all day and you get to meet a few players.

You sure about Paul not being the host Jay?

You sure about Paul not being the host Jay?

Pretty sure. I speak to him quite often & during the last convo I had with him about the hospitality, he said that he was no longer doing it. Unless something has changed since, I believe this to still be the case.

Pretty sure. I speak to him quite often & during the last convo I had with him about the hospitality, he said that he was no longer doing it. Unless something has changed since, I believe this to still be the case.

Bloody shame then.

What no longer required or just had enough?

They must have someone else doing it, but Cheese was very popular and knowledgable, and a good laugh.

See if you can find out who does it now mucker please

Bloody shame then.

What no longer required or just had enough?

They must have someone else doing it, but Cheese was very popular and knowledgable, and a good laugh.

See if you can find out who does it now mucker please

I have a feeling it's Steve Webb (has a hair-cut that would put Wurzel Gummidge to shame), or it has been on previous occassions that I have done it.

Archived