IGNORED

If it all goes Bums up

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

I talking to my Daughter tonight if we get to the play offs (please god we go straight up)when will we know if its Cardiff Or Wembley.Any one Know if Wembley would be ready

Guest ashtonyate
Ye could be Wembley but with crowds of 50/60k and if that was the case then bring on Cardiff!

We might get a bit better luck at Wembley??

I believe it will be at Cardiff.

I read somewhere that as the F.A. refused the Football league permision for the tin pot trophy to be played at Wembley (Just before the last delay) the league said that they would keep the play-offs at Cardiff this year.

The Football League when pdeciding if could play at wembley or cardiff said that they needed to give Cardiff 3 months notice for if they was going to cancel it there, so i would think that they'd need about that again for play-offs if cancelling aback up booking at cardiff or know how long they have to make a back up booking of cardiff if wembley isnt ready

I read an article the other day that said nothing has been decided, and the football league has delayed their decision for a month to see whether Wembley can get a safety certificate.

Imagine going up at Wembley, that would be a bit special.

Here's the article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...02/sfnpla02.xml

:city:

Archived