IGNORED

Forest

SUPER REDS

yeah, because our fans would have reacted any differently

I don't think that's what he's getting at, it's what it'll do to the players that will have an effect. Hardly the unity between players and fans that Noble showed on Saturday, really?

Its not about what Forest do

Its what WE do that matters

That's patently not true, is it? The results of all of our promotion rivals are as relevant as our own. Imagine if, say, Forest and Yeovil win every game between now and the end of the season......or S****horpe lose all of theirs. All scenarios could affect our position at the end, regardless of our own results.

I don't think that's what he's getting at, it's what it'll do to the players that will have an effect. Hardly the unity between players and fans that Noble showed on Saturday, really?

According to Forest for Life their performance was carp - bit like us against Cheltenham. Doesn't sound like they had much about them at all. Crowds are much the same all over - if the team give 100% and really have a go but still lose the crowd will respect that and applaud them off. It's happened at AG.

That's patently not true, is it? The results of all of our promotion rivals are as relevant as our own. Imagine if, say, Forest and Yeovil win every game between now and the end of the season......or S****horpe lose all of theirs. All scenarios could affect our position at the end, regardless of our own results.

can see your point, however at the moment it is all in our own hands, if we were to win all our remaining games, we will be promoted.

either way think the point was i believe, it doesn't matter what others do, if we don't do our part

can see your point, however at the moment it is all in our own hands, if we were to win all our remaining games, we will be promoted.

either way think the point was i believe, it doesn't matter what others do, if we don't do our part

If WE win OUR games we go up simple as.

No other teams result would matter

I don't mean to be a killjoy but what are the chances of that?

I just gives us cushion if forest slip up. I know we should win most of our games anyway.

The league table looks good but i'd much rather have the points then the games in hand!

So come on city !!!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Yes I understood your point and you're right: If we win all our remaining games, we WILL win promotion.

I pretty much regard myself as a deluded 'happy clappy' living in a kind of lovely fluffy 'Johnson Wonderland', but even I do have at least one foot in reality....which I'm afraid means keeping an eye on our rivals results :read:

Yes, we do. So that Scunny would be 8pts clear of us, and we'd be an extra 5pts clear in 2nd against Forest. :Believe:

Let's be fair it's a game that we can't lose whatever the result. If Forest bounce back and give Scunny a thumping would that upset Scunny and give them the jitters? There's a lot of football left this season and as said elsewhere it really depends on what WE do. :city:

Can't wait for tomorrow night - it has a ring of Grimsby away when Aaron scored and we went top - come on you reds!

Let's be fair it's a game that we can't lose whatever the result. If Forest bounce back and give Scunny a thumping would that upset Scunny and give them the jitters? There's a lot of football left this season and as said elsewhere it really depends on what WE do. :city:

Can't wait for tomorrow night - it has a ring of Grimsby away when Aaron scored and we went top - come on you reds!

Yeah it does but we didn't get promoted that season so maybe thats a bad vibe.

I play six-a-side every Tuesday night, on an pitch a few hundreds yards from the Forest ground, and always take an interest in the crowd reaction, as it's a good indicator of the result.

Was delighted to hear an away contingent cheer in delight, followed by the home masses booing in disappointment.

Plus, I scored a nifty hat-trick (in my City gear, natch).

Archived