IGNORED

21 points and avoid defeat against Forest

The Humble Realist

We need to get points and do it for ourselves but that will take us up.

Something worth rememebring, if Forest beat S****horpe on Saturday we can potentially only be 2 points off Scunny, so dnt rule it being us and Forest going up yet.

Iv seen teams blow it from worse positons. However, these next 3 games are OUR chance to put a gap between ourselves and Forest and Yeovil(who must NOT be ruled out, espeically as they have to come to AShton Gate.

I put together a WORST CASE scenario prediciotn of our remming games. I had us down to win 3 games - Bradford, Brentford and Rotherham and to draw the rest, which would give us 18 points and 80 points, tht would be touch and go for promotion

We need to get points and do it for ourselves but that will take us up.

Something worth rememebring, if Forest beat S****horpe on Saturday we can potentially only be 2 points off Scunny, so dnt rule it being us and Forest going up yet.

Iv seen teams blow it from worse positons. However, these next 3 games are OUR chance to put a gap between ourselves and Forest and Yeovil(who must NOT be ruled out, espeically as they have to come to AShton Gate.

I put together a WORST CASE scenario prediciotn of our remming games. I had us down to win 3 games - Bradford, Brentford and Rotherham and to draw the rest, which would give us 18 points and 80 points, tht would be touch and go for promotion

How can a worse case scenario involve not losing a single game?

Archived