IGNORED

Mayhem In Nottingham

Portishead Puffin

The Forest fans I have spoken to here in our Head Office today are almost ready to slit their collective wrists!

Losing at home was bad enough, being "outplayed" in their words and booed off after Saturday was awful but Derby going back to the top of the Championship as well is almost too much to bear.

A win tonight could see mass suicides in "gun city" !!

Lets go boys.... :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe:

I sit opposite a diehard Forest fan in the newsroom. Today he stormed in and immediately shouted loudly to us all: "Don't say a word."

It's a shame because we'd just been discussing how Doncaster were bang in form and looking like the best best to go up via the play-offs...

I sit opposite a diehard Forest fan in the newsroom. Today he stormed in and immediately shouted loudly to us all: "Don't say a word."

It's a shame because we'd just been discussing how Doncaster were bang in form and looking like the best best to go up via the play-offs...

Forest are unbelievable. What a mess! A win tonight for the city and surely we're nailed on for second place?

As soon as Forest look like marching on and securing a win they blow it. Strange.

Tonight is crucial. So are the weekend fixtures.

IF we were to win both and Forest lose to Scunny then we are in a good position, with them still to visit us.

HOWEVER- I would not write off Forest. They have two very tough games (scunny and us away)- but other than that I think they will be favourites in every game.

They are capable of winning 8 of their last 10 games.

I do actually remind my Forest supporting housemate that the place was, way back in history, actually called "Snottingham". I also remind him they're not famous anymore. And I often just shout "SCAB, SCAB, SCAB" at him when it gets quiet. Oh, and I did send in a photo of us in Germany to bcfc.co.uk claiming he was a City fan, so whenever you google his name the City website is the first search result!!

Ha ha ha! Love the banter! :rofl2br:

Seriously though, we really, really need to capitalise on any mistakes they make. I don't want another Plymuff, QPRse scenario where we lose out on 2nd place. That'd be too much to take.

Its the BIG CLUB syndrome again. Fans expecting to go up etc. Forest have spent loads more than us and are only a place above us in league 1. The pressure is much greater on their players in Nottingham than it is here. Its a big city with a big fan base and they don't like failure up north.

Its the BIG CLUB syndrome again. Fans expecting to go up etc. Forest have spent loads more than us and are only a place above us in league 1. The pressure is much greater on their players in Nottingham than it is here. Its a big city with a big fan base and they don't like failure up north.

Are you sure you'r talking about the correct team in red.?

Talk about Pot & Kettle!..No team has any god given right to go up,there all in Div 1 for the same reason.

Just replace North with South in your last sentence,and the whole post would make more sense! :rolleyes::farmer:

Are you sure you'r talking about the correct team in red.?

Talk about Pot & Kettle!..No team has any god given right to go up,there all in Div 1 for the same reason.

Just replace North with South in your last sentence,and the whole post would make more sense! :rolleyes::farmer:

Maybe but I would class Notts Forest as a much bigger club than Bristol City and I'm sure their fans would say the same. Look at their history compared to ours and that will tell you something. Besides this is only their second season in league 1 its our 9th!! We never expect the expected anymore!

Archived