IGNORED

Massive, Massive week...

Bar BS3

Seldom can i remember such a massively defining week in the rollercoaster that has been our recent history.

Now, with the cups finally out of the way, there is, and in my view, only ever has been one goal. PROMOTION!

After last nights defeat for Forrest at the hands of inconsistent Donny, we are left with what i see as possibly the most crucial 7 days of our season as far as what this squad of players are really made of.

The most spectacualr outcome could see us just 2 points off top spot come 10pm next tuesday, if we win our 3 games and Scunny lose on saturday, so, maybe the champions spot isnt as far fetched a dream as many beleive! However, repeats of our previous failings at Chesterfield and against stuggling teams at the Gate could leave us looking over our shoulders and sweating on even a play off spot if results go against us.

Who knows what the next 7 days has in store for us, and ultimitely the rest of the season? Either way its bound to be nerve wracking!!

Good luck Boys, and please please do it for us this season!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Rob

Ship & Castle

:englandsmile4wf:

Scunny play Forest on Saturday. I would much prefer Scunny to beat Forest. Come 10pm next Tuesday we could be 8 points ahead of Forest. Of course i'd love to win the league but I'm happy to come second just to get out of this division.

Absolutly agree with you mate.

If my thinking is right then 8 points clear in second place with 9 games to go!!

wow! we would be in touching distance at long, long last!!

And with forrest still to play at home.

Come on City!!

Rob

Ship & Castle

Scunny play Forest on Saturday. I would much prefer Scunny to beat Forest. Come 10pm next Tuesday we could be 8 points ahead of Forest. Of course i'd love to win the league but I'm happy to come second just to get out of this division.

Very well said, I don't care less about the title. I just want to be going to the Boleyn ground next season and not places like Hartlepool, Chesterield etc!

7 wins out of 12 and we are there imho...

Archived