IGNORED

My View

Unown

I was at the game y'day and I was surprised at how badly you played.

There seemed to be nothing there up front, and oldham came at you in the first half and your defenders were just backing off(something i'm all to familiar with at rovers).

Second half oldham sat back on their lead but you still seemed unable to make any impression on their goal. I take it you normally play better than that?

I thought Tinnion had a good game, he seems to instantly know where his men are.

Miller did ok aswell, Roberts was lively.

I thought Goodfellow was awful, his delivery was poor.

Anyway cheer up people at least your not staring down the face of relegation to the conference. :angry:

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

why were you at the Gate? Frankley Roberts had a ccrp game (walking everywhere, lazy git) but goodfellow had a good game apart from his delivery.

I think Unown that you've seen the worst display this season - not by much but just about - by a stagnant and sterile city team. I'm afraid its because we have the wrong man at the helm and frankly the sooner he goes the better.

I've watched most of this season's matches and have lost patience with the rubbish Wilson has presented to us. I am of the opinion that football is an entertainment medium but if this is what Wilson thinks is entertainment then I'd rather stay at home.

I'm probably not going to bother watching the QPR and Plymouth games as I'm too sickened by seeing a potential promotion side ruined by inept decisions by the manager, poor substitutions, poor team selections, poor man management and poor morale management.

It was so different last season , we played some lovely football on the floor and scored goals , but wilson has tried to make us the next wigan and failed. Why did he change the style of play , ok we lost murray but we got other players in and we still had roberts who is a lot like murray , i'm just really dissapointed this season because were not at all entertaining , and its really frustrating because we were last season and if we played like we did last season we would walk this division. But wilson has reverted to the "hit and hope" system which even tinnion seems to do now. :angry:

Archived