IGNORED

which match will send us up?

Br 1st ol

Millwall :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h:

We'll win the Div 1 Championship at the New Den Millwall in Slurrey. :winner_third_h4h:

On behalf of the BCFC Red Army & the Bristolian Knights Templar (Bristol's ancient military order) :innocent06: ...........get in there City !!!!!!.............

03367.jpg

Don't care where it is or how it's done as long as it is done. Although seeing a few thousand reds travel to Carlisle to witness such a great occasion would be cool.

It seems we have been in the old third division for most of my life,and I've been around since the 1940's.

Every now and then I get the feeling, its either sex or promotion, right now its a promotion feeling.

Back in January I posted that we may only get 15 points from our last 10 matches............ have a closer look, they are not easy. If my January forcast comes true we will get 83 points after a victory over Brentford.

Since my January forcast, we have acquired Betsy, Smith Wilson and Andrews giving us more width, that I like. IMO its now down to GJ's selections, substitutions and tactics for the extra 3-5 points to ensure the Automatic promotion.

Promotion..Coming soon.To a club near you ! Which match ? No matter,but a home match would be best.

It seems we have been in the old third division for most of my life,and I've been around since the 1940's.

Every now and then I get the feeling, its either sex or promotion, right now its a promotion feeling.

Back in January I posted that we may only get 15 points from our last 10 matches............ have a closer look, they are not easy. If my January forcast comes true we will get 83 points after a victory over Brentford.

Since my January forcast, we have acquired Betsy, Smith Wilson and Andrews giving us more width, that I like. IMO its now down to GJ's selections, substitutions and tactics for the extra 3-5 points to ensure the Automatic promotion.

Promotion..Coming soon.To a club near you ! Which match ? No matter,but a home match would be best.

Run-ins are never easy to predict. I often think you are better off playing teams who also have something to play for as they are under just as much pressure as you are. We need to be careful over the next couple of games. Win these and I am really confident. Other teams may have "easier" run-ins on paper but we KNOW that teams at the lower end of the table are going to upset the applecart somewhere along the line. It happens every year and we just have to make sure it doesn't start happening before next Wednesday!!

All I do know is that we have never had a better chance to get out of this league. Please take it lads.

Hang on boys - we have not won nothing yet. We've been in this position before and managed to balls it up. I don't mind which game decides it, I would just like to get out of this crappy league.

Still , nice position to be in.

Come on you Reds!!!

For me it would have to be Carlisle, because I am going all that way for the game and to secure it there would make that a cracking weekend! But as others have said: -

1. We ain't got nothing yet

2. As long as we get out of this league couldn't really care

the worst teams to be playing in a run in are these bubbling under the play off places and those fighting to avoid the last relegation place. The others don't have anything to play for (NTPF) except "pride" in here I would include only Crewe, Millwall, Port Vale, Brighton, Huddersfield and perhaps Gillingham.

forget everyone else - nothing we can do about that. Was there last night and our midfield were brilliant in the first half, then tactical changes, illness and injury made us less effective inthe second. Sort out our goal scoring and we will storm it, no question. However its never that simple.

Win all our remaining home games will give us 18 points and we will go up as I don't believe Forest can get more than the 2points a game for the last 10 they need for it (21 points) from 5 homes and 5 aways (including us and scunny) even though you could argue their home run in is a bit easier. Yeovil has a v tough run in with most opponents they are playing with plenty to play for.

Anyway back to us:

Brentford - club in turmoil - beaten at home by s****horpe last week. fancy it.

Bradford - sold their two talismanic players. fancy it.

Forest - massive game, but starting to collapse, fans have turned against manager

Swansea - massive game, they will fancy it. Martinez effect unknown but could pull off a shock

Yeovil - massive and a derby. who knows, please god make us win.

Rotherham - dead and buried. unless Mark Robins comes back to haunt us and pull off a shock for last day survival.

if not then looking away from Crewe (NTPF), Donny (dangerous), Gillingham (NTPF) , Carlisle (dangerous), Millwall (NTPF) i reckon we can get at least 4 points (1 win, 3 draws, one loss) allows us to lose one and draw one at home, win the rest (14 points).

can we do it?

always believe!!

Hubris In its modern usage, hubris denotes overconfident pride and arrogance; it is often associated with a lack of knowledge, interest in, and exploration of history, combined with a lack of humility. An accusation of hubris often implies that suffering or punishment will follow, similar to the occasional pairing of hubris and Nemesis in the Greek world. The proverb "pride goes before a fall" is thought to sum up the modern definition of hubris.

I don't think we will be going up at all with the kind of attitudes i see here! Eleven games left a minimum of at LEAST 18 points still required. TO be honest as long as we go up i don't care where!

Ditto the hardest work is still yet to be done!

I don't really care as to where it is or when it is that it hopefully happens, but at millwall would be good, last away game of the season wouldnt really fancy the walk back to the car afterwards if it was there though.

Archived