IGNORED

quality first half

leadman

i have got to say, our midfield and the movement of the front 2 was fantastic in the first half tonight.

chesterfield were simply overun and 3-0 did not flatter us.

i did feel a bit sorry for smith, the ball just would not fall for him, there was one moment when keogh put a cross in for him, he had left is marker for dead and keoghs cut back was quality, it took a deflection and went out for a corner, smith then threw a 2min tantrum followed by high 5s with keogh, his work rate is very good and i just wish he would have scored because he realy is up for it.

no poor performances, basso had a couple of dodgy moments and both betsy and noble were guilty of over playing but all in all a great night and 3 away wins on the spin.

wint the next 2 home games and a slip up from the teams behind us and we could put 7 or 8 points between us and 3rd, forest at home will be massive.

i have got to say, our midfield and the movement of the front 2 was fantastic in the first half tonight.

chesterfield were simply overun and 3-0 did not flatter us.

i did feel a bit sorry for smith, the ball just would not fall for him, there was one moment when keogh put a cross in for him, he had left is marker for dead and keoghs cut back was quality, it took a deflection and went out for a corner, smith then threw a 2min tantrum followed by high 5s with keogh, his work rate is very good and i just wish he would have scored because he realy is up for it.

no poor performances, basso had a couple of dodgy moments and both betsy and noble were guilty of over playing but all in all a great night and 3 away wins on the spin.

wint the next 2 home games and a slip up from the teams behind us and we could put 7 or 8 points between us and 3rd, forest at home will be massive.

I have to agree with you about smith, he was full of running and closed the ball down well. and just the final ball into him just wasnt there for him.

It was first time i've seen Betsy since he joined, and he was quick, but he didnt get stuck in enough when they had the ball, he would let them go too easy.

Archived