Bristol Boy

Away This Season

P18 W3 D5 L10 F13 A26 Points Possible 54 Points Won 14 26%

Current Form Away

P6 W2 D1 L3 F6 A6

Creditable wins at Blackpool & Brighton

Current Form Home & Away

P6 W3 D1 L2 F7 A5

Just signed Scott Taylor from MK Dons and we'll have to watch his partnership with Neil Shipperley as they both know where the net is at this level.

The next two games see us against two rookie managers in Fitzgerald & Weatherall so lets hope GJ uses his experience and we pick up three points.

Our Current Form

P6 W4 D1 L1 F8 A2

Apart from our defeat at S****horpe,We haven't lost an away game in the League since Nov 4th.(Touch Wood)

Away This Season

P18 W3 D5 L10 F13 A26 Points Possible 54 Points Won 14 26%

Current Form Away

P6 W2 D1 L3 F6 A6

Creditable wins at Blackpool & Brighton

Current Form Home & Away

P6 W3 D1 L2 F7 A5

Just signed Scott Taylor from MK Dons and we'll have to watch his partnership with Neil Shipperley as they both know where the net is at this level.

The next two games see us against two rookie managers in Fitzgerald & Weatherall so lets hope GJ uses his experience and we pick up three points.

Our Current Form

P6 W4 D1 L1 F8 A2

We haven't lost an away game in the League since Nov 4th.(Touch Wood)

We lost to S****horpe away on February 5th.

Rovers had never beaten us at the mem, but they did. Records change and are there to be broken.

Yeh they had, 2-0 when Fawthrop was in charge, Mark Walters scored. Anyway, I'm hoping we can pick up 6 points from these games as too be fair they arent great and easily winnable we just need to play our normal game and not take them lightly, which i felt we did against Rovers and Chelt Town. Roll on Saturday i say.

Yeh they had, 2-0 when Fawthrop was in charge, Mark Walters scored. Anyway, I'm hoping we can pick up 6 points from these games as too be fair they arent great and easily winnable we just need to play our normal game and not take them lightly, which i felt we did against Rovers and Chelt Town. Roll on Saturday i say.

I thought we drew it but i must be wrong. Still, records are there to be broken etc.

Reality we should win but so should Forest on Tuesday; we don't seem to " bother" so much against the lower teams; no doubt G.J will be aware and give them a shake to make sure we are awake on Sat. :goingup:

Archived