IGNORED

Contract Renewals

tin

Great a run as were on, is anyone else slightly concerned at the lack of urgency to giving Keogh and Nobe's new deals?

These two have come on leaps and bounds recently and both are out of contract at the end of the season. Both their performances in the cup run showed they're more than capable of playing at a higher level and I for one would be fuming if they were to be 'poached' come the the end of the season due to the clubs lack of urgency...

Great a run as were on, is anyone else slightly concerned at the lack of urgency to giving Keogh and Nobe's new deals?

These two have come on leaps and bounds recently and both are out of contract at the end of the season. Both their performances in the cup run showed they're more than capable of playing at a higher level and I for one would be fuming if they were to be 'poached' come the the end of the season due to the clubs lack of urgency...

I can't see any deals being negotiated until we know what league we are in. Anyway when this was discussed earlier in the week, it seems that Keogh is under contract for another season at least.

Archived