IGNORED

Bogey Teams / Players

The Batman

it doesn't matter who i manage, whether it's Bristol City or Barcelona, Yakubu and Carlos Tevez always score against me, or at least get 9 out of 10 and have an assist.

Am i crazy to think that, or does it happen to anyone else?

(on football manager by the way)

it doesn't matter who i manage, whether it's Bristol City or Barcelona, Yakubu and Carlos Tevez always score against me, or at least get 9 out of 10 and have an assist.

Am i crazy to think that, or does it happen to anyone else?

(on football manager by the way)

Reading - I have played 12 games against them (As Man U) and only won once! all be it, it was a 7-1 thrashing!

In every single game against them Leroy Lita has scored!!

Arouna Kone signed for Roma, i played against him 4 times so far (2, 2 leg champions league semi finals) and he scored 8, yes 8 goals against me! 3 of whcih came in a 4minute spell at the end of the 2nd leg! therefore putting me out!!

With City, Lee Trundle constantly scores against me! every game i play against Swansea he scores! so annoying!

Scott Sinclair against me, doesnt matter what teams he;s been on loan at he will score against my milan side in the champions league or when i manage in england. theres also quite a few other players/teams that either always score or can hardly ever beat, just not played it in a month to remember who they are.

to add from my original post.

I was 4-0 up against Liverpool with my Man City team, and Tevez ran onto a ball beat my 5 defenders, passed it to Kewell, crossed it back in and Tevez outjumed both my keeper who is 199cm and Micah Richards to score, for some reason, he'll always score, i've never been West Ham nor have i ever bought him, but it's just so damn annoying.

Archived