IGNORED

Brentford, Bradford...

Red Head

6 points from these two games against relegation candiates should be what we are aiming for and what we should get.

however this is Bristol City, so I'll expect 4

I fancy us to get 6 points from the these two. However i think Crewe and Doncaster are going to be very difficult, if we come away with 8 - 10 points from the next 4 games i will be extremly happy and confident of promotion.

:englandsmile4wf:

6 points from these two games against relegation candiates should be what we are aiming for and what we should get.

Saturday 10th March: Brentford - Home

Tuesday 13th March: Bradford - Home

Saturday 17th March: Crewe - Away

Saturday 24th March - Doncaster - Away

Saturday 31st March: Nottingham Forest - Home.

Personally, i think from these games, that we can pick up 4 wins and a draw. With the draw coming against Donny.

Personally, i think from these games, that we can pick up 4 wins and a draw. With the draw coming against Donny.

i think that form these game we could win them all IMO. But i would be happy with 4 wins and a draw. :city:

Ive got a feeling we're going to slip up in one of our two home matches coming up. This is Bristol City after all!

We should win at Crewe but its possible that we may lose at Donny - They are a good strong team. I'd still fancy us to be in 2nd when Forest visit the gate. Beat them and we'll be nearly home and dry!!

Let's take a long term view. At this stage of the season there are no easy games. Two points a game will almost certainly take us up automatically. So I'd be happy with ten points from the next five games, as long as we don't lose to Forest. I'd obviously be happier with more, but it's important that we don't start panicking if we draw or lose a game we thought we should have won. After the Cheltenham game the Bloke Behind Me, a serial pessimist, was convinced our season was over and we wouldn't even make the top six come the end of the season. Look at where we are now.

We can do this, but we must keep our heads.

One game at a time Old Man Terry, remember Cheltenham at home? Remember Huddersfield at home?

Let's win tomorrow, then discuss Bradford thereafter!!! :noexpression:

Think we could be in for a hard game against Forest, and a rude awakening, as to how good we really think we are!!,

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Let's take a long term view. At this stage of the season there are no easy games. Two points a game will almost certainly take us up automatically. So I'd be happy with ten points from the next five games, as long as we don't lose to Forest. I'd obviously be happier with more, but it's important that we don't start panicking if we draw or lose a game we thought we should have won. After the Cheltenham game the Bloke Behind Me, a serial pessimist, was convinced our season was over and we wouldn't even make the top six come the end of the season. Look at where we are now.

We can do this, but we must keep our heads.

Spot on DaveL. 100% correct!!!!

Archived