IGNORED

Lifelong city fan Marcus Stewart

jellyred

I think his comments are more to do with how he and GJ clearly didn't get on, but to me he's no different to Michael Bridges, someone who used to play for us and now doesn't, so isn't anything for us to concern ourselves with at all.

I thought that GJs little smile when told about this article during the Brentford Preview said it all.

Personally I have no residual feelings about the Stewart debacle, but this obviously was him having a little snap at GJ and I expect more of the same come the Yeovil home game.

It's all in the past now, let's leave it at that.

he's just like every other footballer in the country, they only love the club that pays their overinflated wages

personally more concerned about playing Forest at home that Yeovil and Marcus Stewart, let him carry on with his mind-games

Yeovil are still in the mix and until they aren't it's all about mind games and him wanting us to do badly so that they stand a chance. He's a professional and so who can blame him for wanting to get promoted with Yeovil?

There is a long way to go and we are nowhere near certainties.

As for his relationship with City- as soon as GJ has gone and City are not competing so closely with a team he plays for then I am sure he will once more wish us luck. At the moment I very much doubt he feels he can with City and GJ any good fortune. i may be wrong on this- it's just how I imagine I would be.

Of course I don't expect him to say he hopes Yeovil to not go up, but in one breath he says City are up and in the next that he couldn't care less. Surey as a 'life long city fan' he could have just left it at the former and then stated that he hopes to go up with Yeovil in the playoffs.

That is what I would have liked him to say.

Well done Mr Stewart, why would a City fan not want the club to go up?

By the way, green really doesn't suit you.

City are 4 points ahead of Yeovil, 10 games to play, possible 30 points. Long way to go.

Mind games, maybe. Talking like a tool, definately.

Mr Stewart, you are letting yourself down.

Off to bed.

Archived