IGNORED

Magnificient Seven

BristolCity1992

Ive missed one home game in all competitions all season.

(and didnt miss any last season)

Same, Blackpool at home, when i was on holiday. Didn't miss much by all accounts and made up for it by going to Blackpool away!

Season tickets are great and I've got a serious decision to make about it when i go to uni later on this year.

Same, Blackpool at home, when i was on holiday. Didn't miss much by all accounts and made up for it by going to Blackpool away!

Went to Blackpool at home. It was one of the most depressing experiences I've ever had.

Me too - missed Scunny first up. Bad holiday planning it won't happen again :city:

Yep - went to that one as well.

Sing, I am a Season Ticket holder, I am a Season Ticket holder.

It's my precious seat. Mine all mine. :trumpet:

Went to Blackpool at home. It was one of the most depressing experiences I've ever had.

Yep - went to that one as well.

Sing, I am a Season Ticket holder, I am a Season Ticket holder.

It's my precious seat. Mine all mine. :trumpet:

But Chivs, sorry - "Chivs season ticket holder" - do you have your name on your seat? Another excuse to throw money at the club! :laugh:

Ive missed one home game in all competitions all season.

(and didnt miss any last season)

Commendable. When I was a kid I had season's where I paid on the day and attended maybe 70% of home matches. I've just been too busy since then. You must be a die-hard addict.

When I was a kid I had season's where I paid on the day and attended maybe 70% of home matches

I am 27 and a half :noexpression:

I get withdrawl when we don't have at least one home game in a week, and I'm terrible when theres no footy on. Couldnt live without my regular fix of BCFC, I even enjoy a bit of a whinge when we've played crap. (I did say a BIT though)

I am 27 and a half :noexpression:

I get withdrawl when we don't have at least one home game in a week, and I'm terrible when theres no footy on. Couldnt live without my regular fix of BCFC, I even enjoy a bit of a whinge when we've played crap. (I did say a BIT though)

At least the close season is shorter than it used to be. Just think, promotion in May, Championship Football by July. WONDERFUL.

I sat in the millennium stadium after the shocking defeat to Brighton and wondered what the die-hards felt. An entire season spent travelling all-over the Country, with the carrot of promotion being tantalisingly dangled, only to be severely let-down in one final match. One day I will get a season ticket, I'll look at it as a challenge.

One day I will get a season ticket, I'll look at it as a challenge.

It was one of my aims when I was growing up, to get a job that meant I could have a BCFC season ticket. Once you have one you kind of end up with this compelling feeling that you might as well go as youve paid for your seat already. Then its like a drug and you just keep going back for more, when we play crap you go the next time so that you can see an improvement from the crap game and when we play well you go again so that you can have that great feeling you got when the team walked off the pitch to the fans cheering because it was a great day.

Sorry i'll shut up now.

At least the close season is shorter than it used to be. Just think, promotion in May, Championship Football by July. WONDERFUL.

I sat in the millennium stadium after the shocking defeat to Brighton and wondered what the die-hards felt. An entire season spent travelling all-over the Country, with the carrot of promotion being tantalisingly dangled, only to be severely let-down in one final match. One day I will get a season ticket, I'll look at it as a challenge.

And what was worse Reg was that we gave up without a fight. What a miserable day. I remember driving down the M4 waving Tesco carrier bags at the Brighton fans. We couldn't face the M4 home so we drove into Bristol and had a curry at Al's Tikka Grill opposite the park! Best bit of the bloody day :crying:

And what was worse Reg was that we gave up without a fight. What a miserable day. I remember driving down the M4 waving Tesco carrier bags at the Brighton fans. We couldn't face the M4 home so we drove into Bristol and had a curry at Al's Tikka Grill opposite the park! Best bit of the bloody day :crying:

I was driving (crawling) up the M4 when two of my passengers thought it would be a good idea to climb out of the sun roof naked and race each other up the hard shoulder. The Brighton fans loved that more than the Penalty. That was my abiding memory.

What did you have at Al's?

I was driving (crawling) up the M4 when two of my passengers thought it would be a good idea to climb out of the sun roof naked and race each other up the hard shoulder. The Brighton fans loved that more than the Penalty. That was my abiding memory.

What did you have at Al's?

Lamb jalfrezi pilau rice - same as I'll have before Bradford on Tuesday! Curry, couple of lagers followed by 3 points at the gate - doesn't get much better! :w00t:

My lad did one of his school projects on Al's Tikka Grill :dunno:

Lamb jalfrezi pilau rice - same as I'll have before Bradford on Tuesday! Curry, couple of lagers followed by 3 points at the gate - doesn't get much better! :w00t:

My lad did one of his school projects on Al's Tikka Grill :dunno:

Shot away.........that will teach you living a arms length from Watford,s ground........... :innocent06:

It was one of my aims when I was growing up, to get a job that meant I could have a BCFC season ticket. Once you have one you kind of end up with this compelling feeling that you might as well go as youve paid for your seat already. Then its like a drug and you just keep going back for more, when we play crap you go the next time so that you can see an improvement from the crap game and when we play well you go again so that you can have that great feeling you got when the team walked off the pitch to the fans cheering because it was a great day.

Sorry i'll shut up now.

Don't shut up now DM. don't ever shut up.

My first season ticket was last year and after following City for so long I couldn't believe the different feeling once I had that book in my hand. It was a sense of finally belonging to a family I had kept at arms length. Of course, being one of the Williams 500, the feeling did change when the club chose to throw my seat on the scrap heap. I know it was only one seat out of 21000 but it was mine. It was such a let down getting a letter from the club saying 'we don't want your type in that seat'. Me, bitter? Nah.

Sad git that I am, I have only just got over it. Have been buying tickets match by match this season but have now got one of the Magnificent Seven mini season ticket books.

I belong once more.

Hey nothing can beat supporting this club, EVER, where else can we have gone from top to bottom in successive seasons, and people wonder why we supported a club like that. Cos we bloody love her!! win draw or lose. CTID!!

Archived