IGNORED

Kevin Mabbutt hat trick

JudgeRed

Moved to Social City Forum

In case others agree with me, can I just pipe up and say that this distinction between City and Social City is beginning to get on my chesticles? Sure, really OT stuff should go elsewhere, but Kevin Mabbutt is not OT, nor are the exploits of former players (providing it doesn't get excessive).

In case others agree with me, can I just pipe up and say that this distinction between City and Social City is beginning to get on my chesticles? Sure, really OT stuff should go elsewhere, but Kevin Mabbutt is not OT, nor are the exploits of former players (providing it doesn't get excessive).

I agree 100% with jimtastic!?!? Social City Forum When did this all start? And was i not informed?!?!? :ranting::ranting::ranting: For heavens sake i am the Judge around here. :crying::crying::rofl2br:

Thank you with all the dates for the KM hat trick :sub:

I agree 100% with jimtastic!?!? Social City Forum When did this all start? And was i not informed?!?!? :ranting::ranting::ranting: For heavens sake i am the Judge around here. :crying::crying::rofl2br:

Thank you with all the dates for the KM hat trick :sub:

Just like to add my voice here - I think threads bout former players or City's history should be on this forum as we tend to view the present through the prism of the past. To separate the two compartmentalises unnecessary.

While I'm posting, why is this smiley -> :winner_third_h4h: for 3rd place? Is there not one for first or second, or are Jay and TomF closet gasheads?

I'll be watching carefully tomorrow to see if the East End is actually creating a better atmosphere.

Who's better, Paul Agostino in his pomp or Steve Brooker? Where should that comment go?

Why is the Matt Heywood thread still on here?

I don't understand the rules, please explain the distinction.

St James' Park.

There were those in the forum who went into a rage whenever an ex City player was mentioned. Players like Stewart, Lita, Miller, Docherty, Bridges, Golbourne, Hill etc. If it was mentioned that they had scored, got drunk, played well, then there were indignent posts about being ex-City players, in fact rude and nasty would cover it.

In part thats why they are now in the social forum. As for Heywood, I believe that was about whether he would be playing against us tomorrow.

There were those in the forum who went into a rage whenever an ex City player was mentioned. Players like Stewart, Lita, Miller, Docherty, Bridges, Golbourne, Hill etc. If it was mentioned that they had scored, got drunk, played well, then there were indignent posts about being ex-City players, in fact rude and nasty would cover it.

In part thats why they are now in the social forum. As for Heywood, I believe that was about whether he would be playing against us tomorrow.

I hear you. But that was usually when someone was lamenting their sale. Maybe we should have a Pointless City Forum where the minute three people say a post is pointless it gets moved there. That way everything could be kept in one place until proven otherwise. And it would be funny watching people wind each other up with it.

totally agree, this was brought up a few months ago by someone saying the same thing, basically the mods view was that it improved the forum, which clearly it doesn't, a poll was done and majority didn't like the way the forum/social forum were dealt with, but a select few non-mods made their views clear and the mods/st decided to leave it how it was basically despite alot of people dislike it.

fact is moment something is bumped to the social forum no one looks at it,

overall it's not about what the majority want, it's about the select few on here who shout loudest and feel like this is "their" forum

Archived