IGNORED

Gary Johnson isnt asking for much

And Its Smith

Gary said of tomorrow's and Tuesday's games:

"It would be really good to have a big, intimidating partisan crowd at Ashton Gate for the next two home games."

And he added: "For the odd few who do like to be negative from the first bad pass or misplaced header, I'd just ask for patience. They need to give the lads longer to get into the swing of the game.

I'm afraid that wont happen Gary. It will be a morgue unless we are 2-0 up after ten minutes and there are more than just 'the odd few' who moan at the first bad pass.

I'd love to think we can make Ashton Gate intimidating again, I will do my bit and I'm sure others will as well but not enough to make it happen.

"It would be really good to have a big, intimidating partisan crowd at Ashton Gate for the next two home games."

And he added: "For the odd few who do like to be negative from the first bad pass or misplaced header, I'd just ask for patience. They need to give the lads longer to get into the swing of the game.

I'm afraid that wont happen Gary. It will be a morgue unless we are 2-0 up after ten minutes and there are more than just 'the odd few' who moan at the first bad pass.

I'd love to think we can make Ashton Gate intimidating again, I will do my bit and I'm sure others will as well but not enough to make it happen.

not sure i agree with you on that

i think it's a message of support for the opening of the east end

Guest North Street

It will be quite apparant tomorrow that whining won't be coming from the corner with the flags!

it is a BIG question of will having the east end open make a difference? against the gas, it didn't count for shit, however....with the a serious amount of people possibly in their tomorrow, it time to see what difference it does make

Wasn't it open for Northampton? Because I felt there was very little atmosphere in that game.

it is a BIG question of will having the east end open make a difference? against the gas, it didn't count for shit, however....with the a serious amount of people possibly in their tomorrow, it time to see what difference it does make

You could always venture in and find out; with 3 times as many sags in there we were hardly likely to drown them out; anyway this is a chance for ALL like minded fans to join as one; united in one area, with one aim to give vocal support to our team in a well natured way. :city::dance::yahoo::banana:

Archived