IGNORED

Next two home games must give us a flying start

Jags11

a GREAT SUPPORTwill be roaring City on today and it looks like Jevons and Smith up front with not much striker support on the bench. We cannot expect midfielders to be our only scoring outlet for the crucial run in now and with the midweek game coming up I hope we focus on getting the other strikers fit!

It is a long time since we have seen any running and shooting from Showunmi and my favourite player Brooker seems fitness has left him behind for some reason. Hurry up Scott and get better we need you NOW. :unsure:

It appears that a lot of clubs pitch conditions throughout league 1 are getting bad news at the moment and I hope City's football style is not hampered too much by them. Interesting comment from the Brentford manager ' we cannot now have too much PRETTY football in our position it will be LONG BALL UNTIL WE GET INTO A BETTER POSITION IN THE LEAGUE' so City just don't give them the ball to save yourself a lot of running! :dunno:

It makes you nervous in case you think the impossible that we get the full six points so c'mon guys go light up the City :goingup:

A.K.T.

Archived