Shots on target

3 2

Shots off target

2 2

Corners

2 1

Fouls

8 6

Half-time hand granade needed Gary.......

need a second goal to steady the nerves, and ease the pressure.... :comando:

If we get the basics right we should not be in a seemingly shaky position. Getting the basics right combined with our talent should give us at least 60% posession against Brentford.

Its a bit disappointing, but I'll be happy with 3 points if it comes to it.

If we get the basics right we should not be in a seemingly shaky position. Getting the basics right combined with our talent should give us at least 60% posession against Brentford.

Its a bit disappointing, but I'll be happy with 3 points if it comes to it.

Come on Mate, 1-0 up, can't be bad. Ignore that possession stat on BBC - it's always innaccurate.

Scunny equaliser

Come on Mate, 1-0 up, can't be bad. Ignore that possession stat on BBC - it's always innaccurate.

Scunny equaliser

Don't get me wrong I'm well pleased with the score. I just feel they need to impose themselves a bit more against teams (they have the talent to do it). If was anything like last week the crowd will have no nails left already.

Don't get me wrong I'm well pleased with the score. I just feel they need to impose themselves a bit more against teams (they have the talent to do it). If was anything like last week the crowd will have no nails left already.

Sounds as though we have missed a couple of very good chances. Come on City, kill them off.

I just feel they need to impose themselves a bit more against teams (they have the talent to do it).

If was anything like last week the crowd will have no nails left already.

Also, it's worth noting that the Brentford players, could be hungrier to avoid relegation, than our players are for gaining promotion!!, :farmer:

No finger nails left!!, :ill:

Noble and Skuse are off. I'm only speculating here, but I imagine they must be knackered. Fresh legs and fresh impetous hopefully.

Archived