IGNORED

Messages from Rivals fans around the Country

cheshire_red

Messages of support from fans around the Country

Additionally many Rivals sites were 'spammed' with the story and there are many messages on other clubs Rivals Boards which make heartwarming reading. Especially our friends in League 1 and the Gasses friends in League 2 :D

:)

Jamie front page of the Observer today, not football related. Absolutely shocking hospital treatment received on return from Iraq.

What was it that bloke said about "A land fit for heroes to live in" :ranting:

Yeah, what a great policy, closing all the Military Hospitals.

I'm unsure whether he is a hero though, wasn't that 2nd WW troops, who were actually defending us ?

Just think he's another victim of Iraq.

Yeah, what a great policy, closing all the Military Hospitals.

I'm unsure whether he is a hero though, wasn't that 2nd WW troops, who were actually defending us ?

Just think he's another victim of Iraq.

He is definately a hero, as somebody along with his colleagues who regulalrly put there life on line in the service of others. Many pay the ultimate price or like Jamie are left with scars both mental and physical for the rest of their lives, ask any War vetran.

Few would would argue about the alleged deceit regarding the motives for Bristish troop deplyment in Iraq, but make no mistake it was a totalitarian and brutal ragiem that kept the ethnic "peace" in Iraq and our troops are not only dealing with domestic ethnic conflict but imported terrorism.

Your point regarding the closing of Military hospitals is valid and was a scandal of the highest order as is the cronic underfunding of our armed services. The stories in the Sunday newspapers tale of the disgraceful conditions this young 18 year old man has has to endure and in my view should initiate resignation after resignation and those resposiable should be ashamed.

Therefore in my opinion, it is with humble pride that Jamie's fellow West Countrymen, Bristolians, Sports fans and last but by no means least fans of Bristol City FC pay token homage to a hero of the highest order. And I congratulate Red Top, Cheshire Red and Dollimarie and all that have promoted this cause whole heartedly.

What was it that bloke said about "A land fit for heroes to live in" :ranting:

He said - "What is our task? To make Britain a fit country for heroes to live in."

He was - David Lloyd-George, PM speaking in 1918 (so we're talking 1st World War) ...

... work still in progress I'd say.

He is definately a hero, as somebody along with his colleagues who regulalrly put there life on line in the service of others. Many pay the ultimate price or like Jamie are left with scars both mental and physical for the rest of their lives, ask any War vetran.

Few would would argue about the alleged deceit regarding the motives for Bristish troop deplyment in Iraq, but make no mistake it was a totalitarian and brutal ragiem that kept the ethnic "peace" in Iraq and our troops are not only dealing with domestic ethnic conflict but imported terrorism.

Your point regarding the closing of Military hospitals is valid and was a scandal of the highest order as is the cronic underfunding of our armed services. The stories in the Sunday newspapers tale of the disgraceful conditions this young 18 year old man has has to endure and in my view should initiate resignation after resignation and those resposiable should be ashamed.

Therefore in my opinion, it is with humble pride that Jamie's fellow West Countrymen, Bristolians, Sports fans and last but by no means least fans of Bristol City FC pay token homage to a hero of the highest order. And I congratulate Red Top, Cheshire Red and Dollimarie and all that have promoted this cause whole heartedly.

Of course they should be ashamed, but they're shameless ! When was the last time a minister resigned, apart from on a matter of principle. It's not going to happen, sadly.

He said - "What is our task? To make Britain a fit country for heroes to live in."

He was - David Lloyd-George, PM speaking in 1918 (so we're talking 1st World War) ...

... work still in progress I'd say.

You're right RedUn, almost 90 years on and work is still in progress.........

Bloody Hell !!!!!!.....

"One letter sent to the MoD and NHS managers reveals how the youngest British soldier wounded in Iraq, Jamie Cooper, was forced to spend a night lying in his own faeces after staff at Birmingham's Selly Oak Hospital allowed his colostomy bag to overflow." :noexpression:

Thanks to the likes of Tony Blair buying up investment properties in Bristol - to inflate the already astronomical housing prices - the likes of Jamie Cooper are returning to a country where they soon wont be able to buy/rent a roof over their heads in their own City.

As I've already stated on BCFCRivals: Interesting to note also that Tony Blair played a big part in starting the war with Iraq. I note also that Tony Blair's son Euwen did not sign up to fight in the war that his dad helped to start when he left Bristol University recently. In fact, Euwen Blair was spirited off to the Americas where the last I heard of him was when he had food poisoning in the Bahamas. That headline of Tony Blair's son getting a stomach upset got more national headlines than Jamie getting his stomach shredded via a bomb blast. Get your act together Tory Blair and Co. - don't start wars that you or your families aren't prepared to fight for yourselves !!!!!!!

Archived