IGNORED

Good Mentality at BCFC

brizzlered1

Well done GJ and the BCFC squad. Instead of talking about scrapping for 2nd and watching over our shoulder, instead they are focusing on winning the title and overtaking S****horpe. Though some may say it's obvious that they do so, I think its refreshing and a massive confidence boost that their target is the title. Its almost making me believe that this may actually be our year!!

Well done GJ and the BCFC squad. Instead of talking about scrapping for 2nd and watching over our shoulder, instead they are focusing on winning the title and overtaking S****horpe. Though some may say it's obvious that they do so, I think its refreshing and a massive confidence boost that their target is the title. Its almost making me believe that this may actually be our year!!

And we can soon start singing "Top Of The League We're Having A Laugh!"

Bit too soon to go out chicken counting.

After tomorrow we have two tough away games while Forest and Yeovil have two relatively easy home games. We need to win tomorrow and get 4 points from those away games, take a couple of draws from our games against yeovil and Forest - then I'll start relaxing a bit and putting numbers to them chickens.

I agree with the sentiment about not counting chickens.

But the one thing we should have all learned about run-ins is that there is no such thing as an easy one. I simply do not believe that any team has an easier run-in than anyone else due to one simple word - PRESSURE. Every single year you get strange results at this time of the season as teams, like Bradford for example, find themselves deep in the mire and players suddenly start giving it everything as they finally realise their careers are at stake. Teams at the top often find themselves losing their composure when things go against them - we have seen it happen so many times (to us mainly).

And that is why I am happy to see Johnson and the players aiming for top spot too. It sends out the right message I think. The true test will be if we reach top spot and have nothing higher to aim for - can we then stay there?

Archived