IGNORED

Crewe Away...

GeoTheCiderHead

Hmmm I reckon a win on Tuesday and there could be a fair few in the home stand with the away side sold out. 1,690 only I believe in the stand down the side of the pitch.

Have they moved where they sit the away fans? I've only been once before and on that occasion we were behind the goal.

Have they moved where they sit the away fans? I've only been once before and on that occasion we were behind the goal.

On the side now mate. In the "Blue Bell BMW Stand."

Football Ground Guide extract:

Away fans are housed in the Blue Bell BMW Stand at one side of the ground. The whole of this stand is given to away supporters and houses 1,680 fans, though if required the Charles Audi Family Stand can also be allocated to away fans. Entrance to the away stand is by ticket only, (no cash is accepted at ironically some of the oldest turnstiles I have ever seen at a League Ground). Tickets need to be purchased from the ticket booth next to the supporters club at the entrance to this stand. Please also note that alcohol is not available in this stand.

On the side now mate. In the "Blue Bell BMW Stand."

Football Ground Guide extract:

Away fans are housed in the Blue Bell BMW Stand at one side of the ground. The whole of this stand is given to away supporters and houses 1,680 fans, though if required the Charles Audi Family Stand can also be allocated to away fans. Entrance to the away stand is by ticket only, (no cash is accepted at ironically some of the oldest turnstiles I have ever seen at a League Ground). Tickets need to be purchased from the ticket booth next to the supporters club at the entrance to this stand. Please also note that alcohol is not available in this stand.

I thought it was behind the goal that stand. I must'nt have read it properly. Well ive got my tickets so ive got no worries about not getting in. Even IF, (big if) we don't win tomorrow night, i think we will sell out our allocation.

Archived