IGNORED

Bradford City

Collis

Away form (last six games);

• 1 Win
  • 1 Draw
  • 4 Losses

Oh dear.

Their home form is also atrocious having not picked up one win in six games. They have not won a game home or away in 9 games!

They have also not managed to keep a clean sheet for 6 games.

Anything but 3 points would be a controversy!

• 1 Win
  • 1 Draw
  • 4 Losses
Oh dear.

Their home form is also atrocious having not picked up one win in six games. They have not won a game home or away in 9 games!

Well, lm not saying anything as teams like that put 10 men on the goal line, and we tend to struggle with that... ie the Gas.

I don't think its going to be easy.....

It's about time an opposing goalkeeper had a nightmare..........PLEASE! Who was the last goalkeeper to have a nightmare at AG? (apart from Bass!) I remember the bloke who played for Notts Co in the first home game a season or two ago when we beat them 5-0 - playing his first game I think?

• 1 Win
  • 1 Draw
  • 4 Losses
Oh dear.

Football doesnt work that way. I wouldnt be at all surprised if we dropped points tomorrow night. Remember Cheltenham.

It's about time an opposing goalkeeper had a nightmare..........PLEASE! Who was the last goalkeeper to have a nightmare at AG? (apart from Bass!) I remember the bloke who played for Notts Co in the first home game a season or two ago when we beat them 5-0 - playing his first game I think?

http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=400977

Last season when we beat Gillingham I would guess.

I'd be happy with a 1-0. Bradford fans and Dave Wetherall will be expecting the players to at least give us a game after they disgraced themselves against Huddersfield in their latest derby. I don't think it will be as easy as the form book suggests.

Archived