IGNORED

Cole Skuse

seesaw

Cole has many abilities but I'm afraid his backside goes when he enters the final third.

He was born to play his current role as a holding midfielder playing in front of the back three ala Makele, which is why I have always favoured our current formation of 3-5-2, especially away from home.

Great engine, attitude, decent pace, reasonable passer of the ball, can play centre back or right back at a push and good in the air.

If he adds a killer pass, assists & goals, he'll be gone in an instant or we'll be progressing rapidly up the League.

Cole has many abilities but I'm afraid his backside goes when he enters the final third.

He was born to play his current role as a holding midfielder playing in front of the back three ala Makele, which is why I have always favoured our current formation of 3-5-2, especially away from home.

Great engine, attitude, decent pace, reasonable passer of the ball, can play centre back or right back at a push and good in the air.

If he adds a killer pass, assists & goals, he'll be gone in an instant or we'll be progressing rapidly up the League.

Bristol Boy i don't agree with many of your posts but you have hit the nail smack on the head with this one.

I don't know how many of you know this but Cole trains the U10's in the academy at least once a week. Top bloke as well as a top talent.

Archived