IGNORED

Movies for 2007

The Batman

Which movies will you go and see this year??

My ones are

Spiderman 3

Pirates of the Caribbean. At World's End

Die Hard 4 (or Live Free or Die Hard)

The Simpsons

Shrek 3

Sin City 2

Maybe Oceans 13

all of them plus transformers, teenage ninja turtles and possibly saw 4 (heard a rumour that theres another being made)

I'm suprised no-one has mentioned 300! It looks absolutely amazing. I was literally flabbergasted after seeing the trailer. Watch it on 300themovie.com

It's done by Frank Miller, the bloke who done Sin City and made the film look so cool (y'know what I mean if you watch the trailer). It's basically the story of the Battle Of Thermopalae in Ancient Greece in which Persia invaded. There was this little rocky mountain pass they hoped to use as a gate into Greece yet only 300 elite Spartan warriors stayed to fight the massive Persian army of one million (yes, 1 mil)!!!

It looks like the best film of the year, if not ever! Trust me and watch the trailer for it.

I'm suprised no-one has mentioned 300! It looks absolutely amazing. I was literally flabbergasted after seeing the trailer. Watch it on 300themovie.com

It's done by Frank Miller, the bloke who done Sin City and made the film look so cool (y'know what I mean if you watch the trailer). It's basically the story of the Battle Of Thermopalae in Ancient Greece in which Persia invaded. There was this little rocky mountain pass they hoped to use as a gate into Greece yet only 300 elite Spartan warriors stayed to fight the massive Persian army of one million (yes, 1 mil)!!!

It looks like the best film of the year, if not ever! Trust me and watch the trailer for it.

I havent actually heard of this film, ill watch the trailer later and get back, sounds good.

There was another film bouncing around in my head which i can seem to get out !!

Archived