IGNORED

There's a separate forum for the East End !

CiderEagle

Now don't get me wrong, I loved the atmosphere on Saturday and I think the East End should be opened up permanently... however ...

There are currently FIVE SODDING THREADS in the City Forum on this topic ! I don't want to wade through them !

I want to read Bristol Boy's musings and player ratings.

I want to read about who's optimistic and who's pessimistic for the end of the season, and I want to laugh at the happy clappers and the grumpy old men taking the piss out of each other.

I want to chuckle at the latest chant someone's made up.

I want to read speculation on who we will have to buy when we go up.

I want to read about who spotted Leroy Lita in the pub last weekend.

I want to read about Aaron Brown's time at Tamworth ... ANYTHING but the sodding East End !

:sign09:

There are currently FIVE SODDING THREADS in the City Forum on this topic !

Six now though eh?

Best advice is don't read them. They're not misleadingly titled so they can be easily avoided.

Making a thread on a subject to complain about the number of threads on a subject is a little self defeating.

see your point, surely any east end postings should go in the east end forum? plenty of interesting and relevant postings get bumped into "social city"

it's happened in the past with other subjects, they wanted thier own forum, they have got it.......so use it instead of cluttering up the main forum

personally doesn't interest me either way so in general don't read them

Archived