IGNORED

GJ's Bradford Preview

HambrookRed

In GJ's world interview he makes the normal comments about where the club are, how the squad is intent on catching Scunny and not leaving the pack behind ( if u know what i mean ).

He also says something very important about the EE. He says that them singing created a better atmosphere and it helped the rest of the ground aswell as the players. I only hope SL and the likes take this in.

I like what he says about the current feeling in the camp, its one of unity and he mentions how the players refer to each other as mates and love to celebrate with their buddies when they score. It really helps having a squad that work for eachother, and most of all, don't dislike one and other.

What was my point ? i dunno..... um.... City 2 - 0 Bradford

Manager speak, don't you just love it? How many managers with clubs in trouble away at a successful clubs say... ".....We MIGHT surprise a few people." You KNOW nine times out of ten THEY WON'T! That's why they're where they are because they're PANTS.

It would be refreshing to hear " We're going to get tonked, like last Saturday and the Saturday before.....I'LL TAKE A POINT NOW!"

You'll never hear it though.

Manager speak, don't you just love it? How many managers with clubs in trouble away at a successful clubs say... ".....We MIGHT surprise a few people." You KNOW nine times out of ten THEY WON'T! That's why they're where they are because they're PANTS.

It would be refreshing to hear " We're going to get tonked, like last Saturday and the Saturday before.....I'LL TAKE A POINT NOW!"

You'll never hear it though.

OK, sorry but i don't think i follow your point.

Are you saying that GJ's words are just what he "should" say and don't actually mean anything ?

Archived