IGNORED

ANYTHING LESS THAN 14000

Red Robin

If city do not get 14000+ tonight GJ will be within his rights to have the hump.

The club is on the verge of getting promotion, something no manager has done for a very very long time.

I hope our fans come out tonight on a lovely spring evening to shout the lads on.

Anything less than 14000 is a complete embarassment to this football club.

Believe fans it really could be happening this year.

If city do not get 14000+ tonight GJ will be within his rights to have the hump.

The club is on the verge of getting promotion, something no manager has done for a very very long time.

I hope our fans come out tonight on a lovely spring evening to shout the lads on.

You on the juice already ? :disapointed2se:

I wish i could have the same confidence as you, as it isnt raining, and we are 2nd, but somehow i cant see more than 12,500

You on the juice already ? :disapointed2se:

I wish i could have the same confidence as you, as it isnt raining, and we are 2nd, but somehow i cant see more than 12,500

very very poor if that is the case what with the nice weather,no local football on etc.

I am aware we have been dorment for a long time but it is time for this sleeping giant to be woken up.

very very poor if that is the case what with the nice weather,no local football on etc.

I am aware we have een dorment for a long time but it is time for this sleeping giant to be woken up.

Your words fill me with GURRRR and i see your point exactly, but I just don't think that many will come on a tues night vs struggling Bradford....I hope they do....

To be honest, I'll take anything over 12,500 as long as every city fan gets behind the team and not get on their backs!

Must say I think that is unlikely as normally when we approach those sort of crowds the Atyeo/Dolman are close to being sold out, and as nothing has been put on the official site I doubt that will happen.

To be honest, I'll take anything over 12,500 as long as every city fan gets behind the team and not get on their backs!

Another outrageous request. You will never get a crowd of 12,500 without a good pertion of whingers. Whether they are right to whinge or not it not the point, they still will.

I'll bet you £10 that if its 0 - 0 at half time There will be a "booo boy" heard at the Gate somewhere :)

I am aware we have een dorment for a long time but it is time for this sleeping giant to be woken up.

Noooooooooooo

Please don't speak or write those dreaded two words - it's a curse I tell you, a curse!

I reckon 12,000ish cos we're fickle buggers.

Another outrageous request. You will never get a crowd of 12,500 without a good pertion of whingers. Whether they are right to whinge or not it not the point, they still will.

I'll bet you £10 that if its 0 - 0 at half time There will be a "booo boy" heard at the Gate somewhere :)

I gurantee they will be near me aswell as i always seem to get them!

I gurantee they will be near me aswell as i always seem to get them!

Have you not considered the fact that they may be everywhere and you cant escape them.

Coming to a seat near you tonight one of the following

GJ Basher

LJ hater

PJ Abuser

or just the old skool

Random Abuse Guy who shouts and raves what can only be another language i assume

Have you not considered the fact that they may be everywhere and you cant escape them.

GJ Basher

LJ hater

PJ Abuser

or just the old skool

Random Abuse Guy who shouts and raves what can only be another language i assume

Porbably a mixture of all of them!

GJ Basher

LJ hater

PJ Abuser

or just the old skool

Maybe there's some kind of subconscious psychological trigger in some people that makes them hate people whose surname begins with 'J'?

Maybe there's some kind of subconscious psychological trigger in some people that makes them hate people whose surname begins with 'J'?

Mmmm.....Steve Jones was never that popular, but then again, Joe Jordan was. I also seem to remember Andrew Jordan getting some stick for going to Baadif. Could be onto somthing here.

Mmmm.....Steve Jones was never that popular, but then again, Joe Jordan was. I also seem to remember Andrew Jordan getting some stick for going to Baadif. Could be onto somthing here.

Joe Jordan wasn't so popular the second time, though', and maybe the 'J' from the christian name formed some kind of 'mental force-field' that stalled the hatred getting through?

i think were only get 12,000 tonight. I think the attendances overall for Bristol City this season have been a big dissapointed.

but that's partly because despite where we are in the league the football hasn't( and I know this is going to annoy people) that great and exciting to watch, and fraid to say that's what people like to see, know it's coming up to an important time of the season where 3 points is all important, and sometimes it now comes down to win at all cost, , it's about getting the balance right, but at the end of the day,we also need to get out of this division!

And before people start to have a go at me for saying this, just to let them know, I have been to every home game this season, bar 2. As the say, over to you folks----------

:tv_horror:

Archived