IGNORED

City fans Worldwide

Red Wardy

I know people will say this is very premature, but if we can't beat Bradford who have won 1 game in 2007 I can see us messing this up, I only thought City would have a very small chance of Auto if we had won tonight, and as it looks like we havn't, here come the Pray-Offs!

How o how I would love to be proven wrong and City were to get somthing from this game or still get this 2nd Spot! :pray:

C'MONNNNN YOUUUUU REDSSSSS! :city:

Oh come on... If we were offered our position now at the start of the season, we would all have taken it I'm sure.

Bradford were not just going to roll over and let us do them! We are still 2nd with the second best home record in all leagues.

It aint all that bad

Congratulations - you're the first.

I hope the players don't give up as easily as some of you lot.

It's a bad night, but the season aint over.

As I said, I only thought City had a very small chance of 2nd Spot if we would of won tonight. Besides might as well of been the first! :smartass:

Bradford were not just going to roll over and let us do them! We are still 2nd with the second best home record in all leagues.

It aint all that bad

Thats the trouble - too many people thought they would. A long way to go yet and plenty of points to play for.

The lack of goals is becoming a major concern though......

Which is which team;=3 shots on target 11 off target; ......7 shots on target 1 off target;

.clue we`ve had more than 1 shot off target :winner_third_h4h:

2nd clue we`ve now had more than a dozen shots off target; :surrender:

Again, that needs to be put in perspective. Citeh are among the top teams in the league in terms of goals scored, and the only teams who have conceeded less than us are S****horpe and Northampton (who aren't exactly flying this season).

Always believe...

Yes you are correct we are among the top scorers however we have only managed 11 goals in our last 11 games, In the previous 11 games we managed 23 goals. That is why it has become a concern.

Well we had Double the shots, just under half as many on target and 1 goal less.

Got it wrong tonight Mr Johnson. sort it out for Saturday. That was shit. no positives in it other than Russells goal.

Lets hope City isnt going into its annual bottling tournament. and prepare to repel boarder: Sags, Forest, Yeovile, Swampsea

4 points clear.

Up to forest and Yeovil to catch up.

It's still in our hands.

Not a disaster, but 3 points lost and a chance to put real daylight between us and Forest and Yeovil.

But, let's be honest - back in December, would you settle for where we are now ?

I think we'll bounce back and scrap our way to promotion.

Whilst I agree completely, you must understand that listening to the game is different from watching.

We were dire and didnt even deserve a 2nd goal, or a point.

In this situation you have to disregard every other circumstance and try to work out why/how we can be so bad against a poor side that is Bradford.

Important that we, or rather Johnson does.

So it doesnt happen again against Rotherham for example.

Well I just got back, and dear me we need to desperatly have some shooting practise because we were seriously depressing in the final third. Lacked conviction and the killer instinct. It was very hard to pinpoint a particular problem area when our strikeforce looked limp and midfield created absolutely nothing. In my eyes anyway. Jevons looked lazy, and Shuwunmi was at the corner flag chasing balls most of the night. This is just tonights performance, and I really didnt know it was so damn hard to hit a shot lower then 20 foot of the ground.

and what a howler for the third goal, deary me.

PLEASE NOTE: I am in no way saying we are doomed and are not going to get promoted, ok!

Archived