IGNORED

What Lets Me Down

bcfcchris2016

this is not a negative post towards City. We all got to remember that we our still 4 points clear of third place and at the start of the season, we would of bit someones hand off if that person offered us that in the league tables at this point.

However, what lets me down the most about tonights game is the fact if we had won tonight, Forest and Yeovil would of been thinking, Stuff promotion, Playoffs is best for us.

i am sorry to be explaining about what could of been tonight. But This result has kept the Promotion gap for 2nd place open to Forest and Yeovil chaps and that is hard to take atm.

I still think we can collect 4 points or more in our next two away games. We have to still believe guys :fingerscrossed:

And there was me thinking it was the Manager and players. :noexpression:

Something wrong with the mentality and attidude of the people my friend, accepted, the atmosphere wasn't too shamefull tonight, but... how do you explain away that what ever manager we get in, whatever Chairman, whatever players....we consistently fail ?? other than a brief spot in our history..

Love you chap as a Red Man, don't get me wrong...

Just need answers.

Something wrong with the mentality and attidude of the people my friend, accepted, the atmosphere wasn't too shamefull tonight, but... how do you explain away that what ever manager we get in, whatever Chairman, whatever players....we consistently fail ?? other than a brief spot in our history..

Love you chap as a Red Man, don't get me wrong...

Just need answers.

But I seriously don't think we will fail this season - it was poor tonight but we can't win every game. Johnson is a winning Manager (OK not tonight :bruce_h4h: ) and a team that has just won 5 on the trot do not suddenly become a team of no-hopers.

Of course i am gutted, because of the brilliant position that a win would have put us in, but we are still 4 points clear.

Why we have consistently failed and underachieved is something that has been a lifelong conundrum - its all part of a football fans lot! And I would need a few hours to come up with reasons - but not the solution. :noexpression:

Archived