IGNORED

Keep The Faith

holgateboro

Evening again.

I've been following your progress since we played you in the FA Cup and as an outsider I still think you are in a great position. Yes, I suppose tonight was a big opportunity wasted, but you are still 4 points clear with the other "top" teams still to come at home. Who knows - tonight's result may serve as a kick up the arse for some of the players and you may go onto another winning streak.

Your probably wondering why the hell I'm on your forum but I was very impressed with your approach to the games when we played you and I said on here at the time you will have no problems getting promotion.

Like I said, I'm only an outsider and I don't really see your matches, but looking at your's and other team's results around you, I would still be confident at this stage of the season. At least now you don't have to worry about cramming in a lot of extra fixtures.

Hopefully I can come back in May and celebrate Boro somehow winning the FA Cup and Bristol City winning automatic promotion! :fingerscrossed:

holgateboro

Evening again.

I've been following your progress since we played you in the FA Cup and as an outsider I still think you are in a great position. Yes, I suppose tonight was a big opportunity wasted, but you are still 4 points clear with the other "top" teams still to come at home. Who knows - tonight's result may serve as a kick up the arse for some of the players and you may go onto another winning streak.

Your probably wondering why the hell I'm on your forum but I was very impressed with your approach to the games when we played you and I said on here at the time you will have no problems getting promotion.

Like I said, I'm only an outsider and I don't really see your matches, but looking at your's and other team's results around you, I would still be confident at this stage of the season. At least now you don't have to worry about cramming in a lot of extra fixtures.

Hopefully I can come back in May and celebrate Boro somehow winning the FA Cup and Bristol City winning automatic promotion! :fingerscrossed:

holgateboro

Hear from you then, i hope your dreams come true.

i hope your right!

I think its just what city fans do after a defeat that should have been a win, we let it all out on the forum and then come Saturday it will be all the smiles and roses,

As for you winning the FA cup more chance of rovers getting in of the playoffs :rofl2br:...or not!

i hope your right!

I think its just what city fans do after a defeat that should have been a win, we let it all out on the forum and then come Saturday it will be all the smiles and roses,

As for you winning the FA cup more chance of rovers getting in of the playoffs :rofl2br:...or not!

Your probably right - although we have a very good record at Old Trafford having not lost in the league in 5 years!

To be honest, the Boro board is exactly the same. We are also the masters at beating the "big" teams and throwing it away against the poor sides. Last season we beat Man Utd 4-1, Chelsea 3-0, Arsenal 2-1, yet lost 2-0 to Sunderland (officially the worst PL team ever), 3-0 to Charlton, 4-0 to Aston Villa and 3-2 Wigan - all at home! That somes us up.

Archived