IGNORED

3rd Time Lucky

Normans Corner

Is this just my imagination is city and now GJ trying to do it the hard way.

We have now failed on numerous occasions on 6 pointers or big games where we need to win or avoid defeat i.e

Yeovil away loss

Forest away loss

Tranmere away loss

Scumnny away loss

Gas Home Draw

Gas away Loss

Cheltanum awy cup Loss

Cheltenum away draw

Cheltenum home loss

Huddersfield home draw

Bradford Home loss

If I can rember Yeovil during the run in nearly lost it and relied on other results going there way to gain promotion I hope we do not require this and we must avoid the play offs.

Therefore what is the root cause of our failures , is it are teams better than us, their tactics better or just our inadequate ?

We have now failed on numerous occasions on 6 pointers or big games where we need to win or avoid defeat i.e

Yeovil away loss

Forest away loss

Tranmere away loss

Scumnny away loss

Gas Home Draw

Gas away Loss

Cheltanum awy cup Loss

Cheltenum away draw

Cheltenum home loss

Huddersfield home draw

Bradford Home loss

If I can rember Yeovil during the run in nearly lost it and relied on other results going there way to gain promotion I hope we do not require this and we must avoid the play offs.

Therefore what is the root cause of our failures , is it are teams better than us, their tactics better or just our inadequate ?

Have you just listed most of our draws/losses and dressed them up as 'big games'?

S****horpe H, win

Tranmere H, win

Northampton H, win

Coventry A, win

Oldham A, win

Blackpool A, win

Swansea A, draw.

All equally big games there, all decent results. Swings and roundabouts isn't it. Going on tonights game, we were just unlucky to face a clinical and slightly lucky Bradford team. Hopefully the luck will be on our side when it really matters in the next 9 games.

Have you just listed most of our draws/losses and dressed them up as 'big games'?

S****horpe H, win

Tranmere H, win

Northampton H, win

Coventry A, win

Oldham A, win

Blackpool A, win

Swansea A, draw.

All equally big games there, all decent results. Swings and roundabouts isn't it. Going on tonights game, we were just unlucky to face a clinical and slightly lucky Bradford team. Hopefully the luck will be on our side when it really matters in the next 9 games.

totally agree, very basied view and not a true reflection on the season totally ignored the cup games against boro and cov, but includes a cup game against Cheltenham!

Yeovil away loss

Forest away loss

Tranmere away loss

Scumnny away loss

Gas Home Draw

Gas away Loss

Cheltanum awy cup Loss

Cheltenum away draw

Cheltenum home loss

Huddersfield home draw

Bradford Home loss

I'm sorry but this post is pathetic. We're not Chelsea, Barcelona or the two old firms. We our bound to lose or draw a lot of games this season. You have literally picked out all of our defeats and draws and treated them like it means everything to our promotion hopes. Yeovil and Forest have all lost a lot games as well, games would they would describe as a bad day at the office. All teams have it, Get over it.

If all those games above had been won. We would of had 100 points by now and doing a reading last season.

Archived