IGNORED

La-dee-dah ...

RedUn

We lost the match in between taking the lead and their equaliser during which time we had Bradford on the ropes.

We saw lots of the ball but spent most of the time in possession playing pretty, ineffectual little triangles 35yds from goal instead of going for the kill. Almost as though they thought another 1-0 win was guaranteed so a second goal wasn't necessary!

In keeping with the pattern of this whole season we were utterly punchless up front where we habitually need far too many chances for each goal scored (may have mentioned this before). Its all well and good getting the early goal but if you have to wait for another 20 shots to pass by before the second arrives, then you ain't got a promotion team.

Play like that against Forest and Yeovil and its goodbye promotion, hello play-offs.

Someone text me at half time said we had 11 shots 5 on target and Bradford had 5 shots and 5 on target. Says it all really. You can create chances but if you cant get them on target your never going to score. We have suffered all season with a settled squad of players lets hope we can get Brooker back on Saturday and he can keep doing what he did last season and score some goals!!

Someone text me at half time said we had 11 shots 5 on target and Bradford had 5 shots and 5 on target. Says it all really. You can create chances but if you cant get them on target your never going to score. We have suffered all season with a settled squad of players lets hope we can get Brooker back on Saturday and he can keep doing what he did last season and score some goals!!

Yep Lisa, if I get a minute or two I'll check out our shots to goals ratio for when Brooker plays and for when he doesn't - my hunch is that it'll be a lot better for his presence even if he hasn't scored that many himself. He makes things happen.

Gos, i'v heard that loads of times this season, And it's starting to bug me. Brooker is never going to be 100% fit for the rest of tis season. We need a new loan striker desperately

Archived