IGNORED

600 Crewe Tickets Left

Bristol Boy

who cares ? we got ours and the usual brill fans will be there.

I care. If we sign Brad Pitt on loan then my wife may want to go (with me in attendance - of course).

Knowing our luck, we'll probably sign his brother Arm, or that bloke who was released by Preston recently.

I wonder who signed him? :tv_horror:

I care. If we sign Brad Pitt on loan then my wife may want to go (with me in attendance - of course).

Knowing our luck, we'll probably sign his brother Arm, or that bloke who was released by Preston recently.

I wonder who signed him? :tv_horror:

why our you having a dig at smith? we got him for free and you cant fault his work rate if you don't rate him technicaly!

Funny & Fragile thing confidence.

Had we won last night, we'd have sold out.

The fact that we've lost will mean that, barring an exciting loan signing, we probably won't by at least 250.

Anyone would think were bottom the reaction to last nights result. Get your Crewe tickets and cheer the lads on to three points.

why our you having a dig at smith? we got him for free and you cant fault his work rate if you don't rate him technicaly!

fair point, didn't have the best of appearances last night but who did, looked fairly decent so far, let's give the bloke a chance he could come good......(ahhh now I see why he's on his back! if they don't give instant success let's hammer him!)

back to the point though, personally considering we have to long distance away games in a just over a week with a trip to Donny next weekend I think we have done very well to sell 1000 tickets

fair point, didn't have the best of appearances last night but who did, looked fairly decent so far, let's give the bloke a chance he could come good......(ahhh now I see why he's on his back! if they don't give instant success let's hammer him!)

back to the point though, personally considering we have to long distance away games in a just over a week with a trip to Donny next weekend I think we have done very well to sell 1000 tickets

I don't agree, we took 1400 to bournemouth on a Tues night earlier in the season, we are now 2nd, 4pts clear and with 9 games left, Crewe is only a bit further than Port vale, we should be taking 2k at least! However it is only Weds and I think that we will end up selling a fair few more before Saturday. Come on you reds!

I don't agree, we took 1400 to bournemouth on a Tues night earlier in the season, we are now 2nd, 4pts clear and with 9 games left, Crewe is only a bit further than Port vale, we should be taking 2k at least! However it is only Weds and I think that we will end up selling a fair few more before Saturday. Come on you reds!

we only have 1600 tickets!

we only have 1600 tickets!

There is the potential for them to let us have the stand behind the goal too if the demand is there. Anyway I was responding to you saying that you think we have done 'very well' to sell 1000 tickets. It would be a shambles in this position if we couldn't sell 1000 tickets. Anyway I'm going up with loads of good boys on the lash so we'll have a right good crack however many are there with us....you Reds!

There is the potential for them to let us have the stand behind the goal too if the demand is there. Anyway I was responding to you saying that you think we have done 'very well' to sell 1000 tickets. It would be a shambles in this position if we couldn't sell 1000 tickets. Anyway I'm going up with loads of good boys on the lash so we'll have a right good crack however many are there with us....you Reds!

yea I'm one of the fellas wer going to have a right beano , and cheer the lads to victory ,,,,,,,, lets have it

Archived