IGNORED

Will Gary be puzzled now

marko

Gary was puzzled the day why so many fans stay away

well Gary last night another 1500 or so did turn up to see us go 7 points clear and what happens ?

The team c@#ks it up, choaks or bottles it - call it what you like

The football was slow, predictable and lets face it awful

we all want to get out of this league but playing this well orginsed drivel will not lead to big gates so Gary the faithfull 11,000 Is I fear all you have got.

but I hope it is not so Puzzling for you now.

well Gary last night another 1500 or so did turn up to see us go 7 points clear and what happens ?

we all want to get out of this league but playing this well orginsed drivel will not lead to big gates so Gary the faithfull 11,000 Is I fear all you have got.

Bet they'll all be back for the glory though!

Must admit I thought exactly the same last night after seeing Bradford score there 3rd goal. I like Johnson but he should not concern himself with off field issues and put all his efforts in to his team which showed last night exactly why so many are still staying away.

They over played in the first half even saw Mini Johnson showboating when a cross or shot would of been far more approiate. I think thay all got a little above there station last night and payed the price, lets hope they use that defeat in the right manor to go on another 5 match winning streak.

Must admit I thought exactly the same last night after seeing Bradford score there 3rd goal. I like Johnson but he should not concern himself with off field issues and put all his efforts in to his team which showed last night exactly why so many are still staying away.

They over played in the first half even saw Mini Johnson showboating when a cross or shot would of been far more approiate. I think thay all got a little above there station last night and payed the price, lets hope they use that defeat in the right manor to go on another 5 match winning streak.

I'm sorry mate but if the Chairman isn't listening to the fans properly about the "twelth man" effect, then many of us are praying he will listen to the Manager

Archived