IGNORED

Fresh legs needed

SUPER REDS

Exactly what I thought - and on Saturday as well, thought we looked tired and slower to the ball than the opposition. I can understand Johnson keeping the same starting 11 as we did win Sat, but after last night I would hope for a few fresh legs this coming weekend. We have a good squad that at this stage of the season we need to be making better use of.

Brooker and Murray aren't fit and probably won't be for Sat, but after Williams showing in the reserve game maybe he deserves a place rather than Wilson who looked shocking last night. Also Russell would add some control and fresh legs to the midfield. McAllister must be looking for a recall as must Carey.

Our problem area still seems to be the strikeforce! Who else is there?

Exactly what I thought - and on Saturday as well, thought we looked tired and slower to the ball than the opposition. I can understand Johnson keeping the same starting 11 as we did win Sat, but after last night I would hope for a few fresh legs this coming weekend. We have a good squad that at this stage of the season we need to be making better use of.

Brooker and Murray aren't fit and probably won't be for Sat, but after Williams showing in the reserve game maybe he deserves a place rather than Wilson who looked shocking last night. Also Russell would add some control and fresh legs to the midfield. McAllister must be looking for a recall as must Carey.

Our problem area still seems to be the strikeforce! Who else is there?

Apparently Brooker will be fit, so he'll play against Crewe, come off halfway through the Donny game, miss three games etc. etc.

I thought the players looked tired in the second half all those games thanks to the cup runs seems to of taken its toll,hope Johnson plays or at least have them on the bench some fresh legs,Brooker,Myrie Williams,Artus,Murray to help this auto promotion to happen

You'll never win anything with kids :whistle2:

Probably a bit of a gamble but this Klien Davis has been scoring regulary for the reserves and youths looks big and strong enough probably to much of a gamble at this stage of the season

josh is strong fast and physical i do believe his contract is up at the end of the season it would be a shame if he didn't sign! iv played a competitive game with him and have seen what great YOUNG player he is!! :worship2:

I thought the players looked tired in the second half all those games thanks to the cup runs seems to of taken its toll,hope Johnson plays or at least have them on the bench some fresh legs,Brooker,Myrie Williams,Artus,Murray to help this auto promotion to happen
it was not tiredness but sloppy play around there box and a bad miss by bas smith though there is no need to panic we have points in the bag and enough ability to go up 4 pts mext two away games 6 pts next two homes everything is rosy :winner_third_h4h:

Archived