IGNORED

Back to 442

SUPER REDS

Teams now have found to combat our midfield is go the same and we now have had tight games last night and Brentford,thsy also got wide aroend the back of us lastnight to score,as we need points one bettter than none perhaps the tried and tested back four should start again

biggest problem the last too games hasn't soo much been the formation, but I think the lack of Carey and Keogh who are both up their for players of the season.

sooner those too are back the better, think the main reason we switched to 3-5-2 was the loss of McAllister without him we suffer at left back, unless he is 100% I'd stay 3-5-2, though judging on last night surely he is worth a shout on left wing

biggest problem the last too games hasn't soo much been the formation, but I think the lack of Carey and Keogh who are both up their for players of the season.

sooner those too are back the better, think the main reason we switched to 3-5-2 was the loss of McAllister without him we suffer at left back, unless he is 100% I'd stay 3-5-2, though judging on last night surely he is worth a shout on left wing

agreed but it is now obvious noble should never have been dropped

I think the main reson it was changed to 3-5-2 was to allow Noble and Johnson to play in the same team.

Id keep with 3-5-2 and bring McCallister in for Wilson and Brooker for Jevons.

This is what I would play on Saturday provided SB is fit:

4-4-2:

GK: Adriano Basso

LB: Jamie McAllister

CB: Jamie McCombe

CB: Louis Carey

RB: Bradley Orr / Richard Keogh - Most likely Orr unless Keogh makes a remarkable recovery from his tonsilitis

LM: Jennison Myrie-Williams

CM: David Noble

CM: Alex Russell

RM: Kevin Betsy (but if we had Murray back then Murray anyday of the week)

CF: Steve Brooker

CF: Enoch Showunmi

Subs:

Liam Fontaine

Lee Johnson / Cole Skuse

Phil Jevons

Andy Smith

Sean Thomas

Archived