IGNORED

Sorry for stating the obvious....

LoyalRed

...but every game is winnable! I keep reading over and over again, which games we will win/lose etc.

Ok, we slipped up last night, but we still have 10 games to play.... some will be against tougher opponents but if we are going to go up we need to beat these teams.

We lost to S****horpe due to one classy player on the pitch. Apart from that we matched them. We haven't got the strikers, but if you look at the Top Scorers list, Jevons has as many as Holt and he is Forests top striker on 11 league goals.

...but every game is winnable! I keep reading over and over again, which games we will win/lose etc.

Ok, we slipped up last night, but we still have 10 games to play.... some will be against tougher opponents but if we are going to go up we need to beat these teams.

We lost to S****horpe due to one classy player on the pitch. Apart from that we matched them. We haven't got the strikers, but if you look at the Top Scorers list, Jevons has as many as Holt and he is Forests top striker on 11 league goals.

spot on, looking at the teams left to play, we have no one to fear.

none of the top teams have really pulled us apart this season, Scunny and Forest away were both unlucky defeats that based on the performances could have gotten us vital points on another day.

We are well and truely heavy favorites for promotion and it is ALL IN OUR HANDS, people are more than happy to moan about what should or might happen, but need to spend more time being positivite and backing the team to a promtion right now that is looking EXTREMLY LIKELY

Perhaps I've seen too many failures after looking good, especially in the last few years. Yesterday was the biggest defeat for some time; not since 1997-98 have been been in auto and 7 points in front of the next team. With a gap of 7 we would have looked fairly uncatchable, now with a 4 point gap we look very catchable. I know people are trying to be positive but I won't be happy with the playoffs when auto was in our sights. What disappoints is the lacklustre performance from so many players in such an important match

Archived