IGNORED

STRIKERS SITUATION

Red Robin

Watching citys lack lustre strikers,it stands out a mile that we are stuggling in this department,since the Brooker jail sentance.

GJ has brought strikers in but none have really shone.

The ultimate sacrifice of non quality strikers could cost us promotion,for me a quality striker would have all most guaranteed us promotion.

We have all done the rounds with who we would like to see arrive at the gate,sadly the latter smith no end product,andrews major attitude are not the ones to take us up.

Brooker is a shadow of the player he once was,Showunni goes hot and cold,Jevons again has hot and cold days none seem consistent in there performabces, this sadly I think is the biggest drawback to a promotion season.

Watching citys lack lustre strikers,it stands out a mile that we are stuggling in this department,since the Brooker jail sentance.

The ultimate sacrifice of non quality strikers could cost us promotion,for me a quality striker would have all most guaranteed us promotion.

We have all done the rounds with who we would like to see arrive at the gate,sadly the latter smith no end product,andrews major attitude are not the ones to take us up.

Brooker is a shadow of the player he once was,Showunni goes hot and cold,Jevons again has hot and cold days none seem consistent in there performaces, this sadly I think is the biggest drawback to a promotion season.

Totally agree and have been saying the same since November but I just get the happy clappies telling me I am a moaner / w****r / no true supporter / we are second / GJ knows it all etc, etc and they ignore the truth.

I am sure we will make the play offs and I am sure we will fail therein due to our lack of goals.

If we can't beat Rovers home and away what chance against the top six in our division ?

Totally agree and have been saying the same since November but I just get the happy clappies telling me I am a moaner / w****r / no true supporter / we are second / GJ knows it all etc, etc and they ignore the truth.

I am sure we will make the play offs and I am sure we will fail therein due to our lack of goals.

If we can't beat Rovers home and away what chance against the top six in our division ?

Brentford was a no show,Chesterfield all midfielders scored [great to be there] the strikers just are not good enough.The last three games are front players have not performed

We beat Oldham and Blackpool away and Scunny at home, although I 'spose that doesn't count in your land of perpetual darkness.

Brooker is a shadow of the player he once was,Showunni goes hot and cold,Jevons again has hot and cold days none seem consistent in there performabces, this sadly I think is the biggest drawback to a promotion season.

also very good build up then pretty passing outside the box and little movement cant somebody just shoot :bruce_h4h: we have to kill off teams when we are on top bradford should have been punished :bruce_h4h:

change the word "happy clappies" to 95% of people on this forum

oh and for the record they have a point!

ok, we didn't beat Rovers home and away, but on the flip side we didn't get beat over 2 games of football against Premiership and Uefa Cup Runners up Middlesboro oh and over an home and away game we beat Coventry!

We beat Oldham and Blackpool away and Scunny at home, although I 'spose that doesn't count in your land of perpetual darkness.

Sorry I don't get your point.

On a home and away basis we have not beaten anybody in any competition.

Why will that miraculously change in the playoffs ?

My point, obviously, is that nobody in the top six has beaten us home and away, but you would be unable to see that. Also I believe it is not necessary to win both games, if it is we should demand a rematch with Baadiff.

Sorry I don't get your point.

On a home and away basis we have not beaten anybody in any competition.

Why will that miraculously change in the playoffs ?

ummmmmmmm....Coventry!

ummmmmmm......didn't get beat by Middlesboro apart from in a pen shoot out.

as for teams in the league how about..........Northampton, Bournemouth, Chesterfield and Port Vale for starters????

still why not facts get in the way, when you can just lie to make your views look valid!

yeah, but how many of them have managed to stay fit all season without being constantly hit with various injuries??? all our forwards this season have had injury problems and none been able to get up a decent rythum of games together and yet we are still 2nd!

ummmmmmmm....Coventry!

ummmmmmm......didn't get beat by Middlesboro apart from in a pen shoot out.

as for teams in the league how about..........Northampton, Bournemouth, Chesterfield and Port Vale for starters????

still why not facts get in the way, when you can just lie to make your views look valid!

Fair comment but how many of the teams you mention are likely to be in the Division 1 playoffs ?

Nuff said.

Archived