IGNORED

SACK JOHNSON, SACK THE BOARD, SACK SEXSTONE

Andy Horsman

there...........now lets get on with winning promotion, whinging ones!!!!!!!4 league wins, 1 league defeat...... :innocent06::innocent06::innocent06:

I know mate.. its really funny isnt it.

If city win, Nottingham lose and so do S****horpe eveyone will ge loving it again... its pathetic.

If city win, Nottingham lose and so do S****horpe eveyone will ge loving it again... its pathetic.

Of course what you say is not untrue, but to find ourselves 7 points clear of 3rd place now relies on three ifs (including Yeovil) . Last night it was entirely dependant on our own result.

Whinging? I disagree

Kneejerk? Probably

Complete frustration? Undoubtedly.

A direct result of City shooting themselves in the foot at such an important stage of the season (again).

Come on City, let's grab this chance! I can't cope with a second more that is absolutely neccessary in this division.

it's the typical rubbish from the same few after a defeat, the same few who just wait for a defeat to hammer the team, club, players, manager.......it's embrassing really.

however interest that one of the most famous serial moaner was moaning about defeat with 20mins to go last night! say's it all really about the people in question really

Archived