IGNORED

kevin betsy,

had a long season for wycombe before joinging us because of their cup run as well as the league games.

brilliant against northampton and did well at chesterfield, but in the last couple of games has looked very tired. does not seem to want to run with the ball and take players on as we seen against northampton.

with the crucial run-in upon us, i would like to see him rested against crewe and maybe donny. play wilson in the right wingback roll and maccallister on the left. always got betsy on the bench if needed.

anyone agree??

Or As a bright idea , why not play him as a right winger/midfielder, which he was brought and has always played as , where he is suited instead of trying to force him into doing a ridiculous amount of defending and backward running.

Time was have the ball and Orr or Fontaine have punted it forward instead of passing it , weve lost it and he has to turn again and run back , he must be dizzy by half time . The bloke is having to work too hard just to get near the ball

Also on Tuesday when we had a corner he was the one having to be on the half way line defending , surely he must be a better bet than some of those in the box to get us a goal???

had a long season for wycombe before joinging us because of their cup run as well as the league games.

brilliant against northampton and did well at chesterfield, but in the last couple of games has looked very tired. does not seem to want to run with the ball and take players on as we seen against northampton.

with the crucial run-in upon us, i would like to see him rested against crewe and maybe donny. play wilson in the right wingback roll and maccallister on the left. always got betsy on the bench if needed.

anyone agree??

A rest? are you serious? Footballers train 2-3 hours a day and play (sometimes) a 90 minute football match once a week (maybe twice). He's what, 29? and at the peak of his fitness. for godsake.

He doesnt a rest he needs a ####ing good kick up his behind.

Try being a policeman or a nurse working nights when you're flat out all the time, THATS needing a rest.

He doesnt a rest he needs a ####ing good kick up his behind.

a long with the rest of the over paid Prima Donna's...

i'd of made them go to the training ground at 8am Wednesday morning after the defeat,

for extra training, and at least 4 hours of finding where the bloody goal was!!,

(something lacking during the Brentford game!!).

:violin:

in fairness though since he has joined us he has been left out of a number of cup games compared to others players as he was cup tied and therefore missed the boro games and both legs of the Rovers game, so in theory of all the players he hopefully is one of the freshest.

either way, the entire squad will benefit of having no midweek games for the rest of the season, I'm just glad we have done so well so far with all the midweek game we have had to play

Wycombe fans keep emphasising that hes NOT a defender. Hes an attacking winger. why do we keep playing him in a role hes not suited, or good at?

His defending is as food as Murrays was as a wingback for us when we got promoted in 98. He gets very exposed. The only think I'm disappointed in is that he doesnt run at the defence the same as Murray and put in enough good crosses into the box. However its early days yet so I wont slate the bloke.

His defending is as food as Murrays was as a wingback for us when we got promoted in 98. He gets very exposed. The only think I'm disappointed in is that he doesnt run at the defence the same as Murray and put in enough good crosses into the box. However its early days yet so I wont slate the bloke.

Hardly a ringing endorcement, Robins!!!

He doesn't need a rest he needs certain players to actually open their eyes and pass him the ball.

In the last two home games I have watched very closely and for some reason certain players Lee Johnson for one keeps the ball away from him, there have been times when a good pass to Betsy would have given him a clear run but the ball doesn't get given to him.

GJ needs to either look at some of the videos for evidence that it is happening and do something about it, god forbid it may mean chastising his son but what ever.

Like many City fans, I had been impressed by his displays at Wycombe, and remember him from his Woking days as one of the best non-league prospects at that time.Has been disappointing overall since joining City, but then latterly so have a good many of our players.I agree with Bucksred and others, we need to play to his strengths, and provide him with service, not expect explosive attacking moves when he has been covering our box.

Guest ashtonyate
Wycombe fans keep emphasising that hes NOT a defender. Hes an attacking winger. why do we keep playing him in a role hes not suited, or good at?

Until we get a forward to get on the end of his crosses he will be ineffective another reason we need Brooker back or sign someone

Archived